A 15-Year Sentence for Burning a Stolen Gay Pride Flag Is Not Justice

mrln

silent ghost
Every time i watch a vid on here of American police shooting people and kicking the shit out of them i say it's a police state.
Having said that i've watched 2 and the killing/murder was justified but it's very rare. They're trigger happy fuckwits.
its a police state. regardless of justified killings. ever see what the cop cars look like here,compared to europe? the cop cars here are made to blend in. hidden in plain site. no bright colors or anything to stand out so the bad guy sees it and deters people from committing crimes. cop cars here have all kinds of fancy technology shit hangin off of it to catch up to you. youcan be going in opposite directions. cop car tech can read the front plate of your car. lets the cop know if your a wanted person. or if your car is registered or insured. he then will turn around and pull you over and do what he needs to do. be it arrest you or write you a ticket then tow your car. money and control... thats what this country is all about now.

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse
Came across this vid of cops in a tank type thing pulling over a guy in a car. A lot dress like soldiers in everyday type scenarios as well.

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Money money money moneey.... Money ironically I got this from a black movie. America's heavy fucked up at time's. I'm glad im white working class Scottish oh wait..... Haa haa fuck the system. Had one bro fight in 2 warzones not a scratch, me an the middle bro not involved in madness ie drugs gang shit, overseas he'd been stabbed before he went I'd got stabbed later on no drama's, it's weirdly normal here, got totally off topic I know but why's it sad when someone else dies and not a friend of mine who didn't do shit, trust me laugh at life it is a giggle when you look at it. Ps try not to die

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Oh crap reading this article tells me this country is defiantly going straight down the shitter controlled and owned by the leftists fucks of this country *sigh*. Fifteen years for burning a faggot flag give me a fucking break for christ sakes.:shakefist:👎

D.O.A.

I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO PEAK
its a police state. regardless of justified killings. ever see what the cop cars look like here,compared to europe? the cop cars here are made to blend in. hidden in plain site. no bright colors or anything to stand out so the bad guy sees it and deters people from committing crimes. cop cars here have all kinds of fancy technology shit hangin off of it to catch up to you. youcan be going in opposite directions. cop car tech can read the front plate of your car. lets the cop know if your a wanted person. or if your car is registered or insured. he then will turn around and pull you over and do what he needs to do. be it arrest you or write you a ticket then tow your car. money and control... thats what this country is all about now.
Euro cop cars are three wheel clown cars. Fucking faggots don't even have guns. You american fucks are just paranoid when it comes to cops, this from someone who's been on the wrong side of them here plenty. We have the same seizure laws as you, militarized cops, undercover unmarked cars, all cop cars read licence plates 360 degrees now. And no one gives a shit, if you can't afford to drive, walk. It's always nice to read when they shoot some junkie or shitbag too.

images (71).jpeg

images (74).jpeg

images (73).jpeg

mrln

silent ghost
Euro cop cars are three wheel clown cars. Fucking faggots don't even have guns. You american fucks are just paranoid when it comes to cops, this from someone who's been on the wrong side of them here plenty. We have the same seizure laws as you, militarized cops, undercover unmarked cars, all cop cars read licence plates 360 degrees now. And no one gives a shit, if you can't afford to drive, walk. It's always nice to read when they shoot some junkie or shitbag too.

View attachment 400040
View attachment 400043

View attachment 400042
its all about money,bro. my point is,look at your cop cars. sticks out. you even said it. "three wheeled cop cars". at least they can be spotted. even with all reflective colors. there used to be a time when one here can spot a cop car. they were all chevy impalas. all looked the same. big lights on top and everything. now a day,you can tell who is who. its all about blending in and hiding in plain sight. they use seizured cars now. its like let the bad guys do what they do. because they cant see the cop car. so they can get caught. instead of a deterrent. all about money and flooding the system. mazarratis and lambos for state trooper cars now. even sooped up bread trucks!

Brainfart

Gotta find my happy place
its all about money,bro. my point is,look at your cop cars. sticks out. you even said it. "three wheeled cop cars". at least they can be spotted. even with all reflective colors. there used to be a time when one here can spot a cop car. they were all chevy impalas. all looked the same. big lights on top and everything. now a day,you can tell who is who. its all about blending in and hiding in plain sight. they use seizured cars now. its like let the bad guys do what they do. because they cant see the cop car. so they can get caught. instead of a deterrent. all about money and flooding the system. mazarratis and lambos for state trooper cars now. even sooped up bread trucks!
Well said...

D.O.A.

I meant three wheel EU cop cars as in they actually have three wheeled cars that will accentuate their stupid Bobby helmets and rape whistles lol. Speed cameras are nothing but revenue for the state government I can see where you're coming from. Police deny they have a quota to fill but you can bet your ass if you wrote no tickets up, you wouldn't be in the job long. My state took in over 1 billion dollars in 3 years - just from police speed cameras and hidden road systems - we're the worst in Oz when it comes to fines. One person gets pinched every 20 seconds. No shit. But the good things are police units or stations don't get any 'cut' on seizures here, the tax department or the state will take all your shit under proceeds of crimes laws, like drug dealers who own fancy shit when they live on welfare - they just take it all, they can't prove how they paid for it anyway. If I'm sitting at the lights and some retarded meth addict comes flying through a red light or some bogan drops a burnout as he takes off leaving us all in smoke, when that VE family looking station wagon from 2017 that was sitting behind me with the tinted windows puts on its hidden lights and turns into a supercharged cop car to fuck their shit up on the spot, this pleases me. They have their uses.

mrln

silent ghost
I meant three wheel EU cop cars as in they actually have three wheeled cars that will accentuate their stupid Bobby helmets and rape whistles lol. Speed cameras are nothing but revenue for the state government I can see where you're coming from. Police deny they have a quota to fill but you can bet your ass if you wrote no tickets up, you wouldn't be in the job long. My state took in over 1 billion dollars in 3 years - just from police speed cameras and hidden road systems - we're the worst in Oz when it comes to fines. One person gets pinched every 20 seconds. No shit. But the good things are police units or stations don't get any 'cut' on seizures here, the tax department or the state will take all your shit under proceeds of crimes laws, like drug dealers who own fancy shit when they live on welfare - they just take it all, they can't prove how they paid for it anyway. If I'm sitting at the lights and some retarded meth addict comes flying through a red light or some bogan drops a burnout as he takes off leaving us all in smoke, when that VE family looking station wagon from 2017 that was sitting behind me with the tinted windows puts on its hidden lights and turns into a supercharged cop car to fuck their shit up on the spot, this pleases me. They have their uses.
and the thing id like to know is,after the confiscation happens of drug dealers property(ies) and monies,wheres it all go? the state keeps crying bankrupt all the time,as an excuse to raise taxes. and the same with the feds... whered all the money go?

Vwj

NewbieX
@D.O.A. Not entirely true,
67C4CC1F-DDBF-4CB5-B83E-1BE624F33BFB.jpeg

plus what 3 wheeled cars?
This?
610A4A89-8AF6-4617-9022-A5F9FCF18929.jpeg

Came across this vid of cops in a tank type thing pulling over a guy in a car. A lot dress like soldiers in everyday type scenarios as well.

Why they dress like the armed forces? Is that just for a power trip?

Rabidface

Lurker
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the system simply doesn't work. Even if he was a two time felon, 15 years for that action is way way way too much. The constitution does state clearly the punishment has to fit the crime committed. The judge who presided over that case needs to be ousted for failing to uphold the values of the law. Disgusting, purely disgusting.
People on the 3 strike rule have been locked up for stupider things, like 3rd strike was stealing an apple now are lifed off

D.O.A.