A boy bullied for being white in the UK to the point of suicide. Fuck Britain (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I hate the term 'Asian'... Britain's polite way of implying Muslim or Pakistani. They don't mean East Asian.

boy.jpg

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Look at the kids face. How could anyone bully him?
Well, to be quite frank I could twat the little fucker once or twice, especially if he touched my pristine sparkly clean windows... but I do wish the namby pamby Brit press would actually say.. Pakistani or Muslim etc, especially in the wake of some Syrian lad getting twatted this week (who has history himself of hitting girls at the same school)

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Well, to be quite frank I could twat the little fucker once or twice, especially if he touched my pristine sparkly clean windows... but I do wish the namby pamby Brit press would actually say.. Pakistani or Muslim etc, especially in the wake of some Syrian lad getting twatted this week (who has history himself of hitting girls at the same school)
Your right I know about the story :( .

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
The press is skeeered to say who because they must not be racist. Fuck hat. Until I was 10 0r 12 years old the papers would put NEGRO in the story to identify the person being mentioned. If they were arrested it said negro.If they did something good they were called negro.
Back then it was the norm. Now they don't need to because the niggers have weird shit names that make them stand out.

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
This user was banned
what is 14/88? more of nigger slayers shit?

Fourteen Words, 14, or 14/88, is a reference to the fourteen-word slogan "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children", or less commonly "Because the beauty of the White Aryanwoman must not perish from the earth".

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
lol That's from 2013.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly did you search that brought up that story?

• Haha
Reactions: McM

Dolly

Uppity cunt
lol That's from 2013.

I didn't search, it came up on a subreddit I follow. Despite it being an old article my point was how the British press refuse to use correct terms for different race. They will never use the words Muslim or Pakistani. No matter how awful the story is. There are more recent articles but found this one rather tragic and it had passed me by the first time.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
Well, to be quite frank I could twat the little fucker once or twice, especially if he touched my pristine sparkly clean windows...

No, that's instruction and good discipline. It is to be expected he wouldn't touch your pristine sparkly windows again after a good reminder of his errant ways. A punch to the throat in these circumstances is done, mostly, out of love. And only a bit of enjoyment.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Middle East types are natural deviants who will decend on anyone who seems weak or vunerable... I remember a bank holiday monday around 91 we'd been in a seafront pub talking to some girls, one of them went to college with this brownish looking dude, the girls hung around with us for a couple of hours having a laugh ect.. a bit later me and my mates went to Wimpy for food, i was waiting outside looking in at my mates being drunken idiots when i noticed in the reflection of the window one of the brownies mates walking up behind me swinging a 2ft lenght of what looked like bathroom chain with a hefty bunch of keys on the end of it, i thought that if i was going to get whacked with the chain i needed a chance to defend myself so i turned to face him and straight away he just turned on the spot and walked back over to his mates car.. dirty stinking bastards they are

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I didn't search, it came up on a subreddit I follow. Despite it being an old article my point was how the British press refuse to use correct terms for different race. They will never use the words Muslim or Pakistani. No matter how awful the story is. There are more recent articles but found this one rather tragic and it had passed me by the first time.
Muslim and Pakistani aren't a race and the article you posted from the DM calls the bullies Asian. I get what you're saying and I understand your complaints about politically correct media but you presented this as news, not a discussion. The real angle of your thread is muslim disgust using a cute little boy's death to drive a position. I don't blame you tho Dolly I totally get it. You just copied a story from reddit.

Aaron Dugmore, 9, found hanged after being sent to his room | Daily Mail Online

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Muslim and Pakistani aren't a race and the article you posted from the DM calls the bullies Asian. I get what you're saying and I understand your complaints about politically correct media but you presented this as news, not a discussion. The real angle of your thread is muslim disgust using a cute little boy's death to drive a position. I don't blame you tho Dolly I totally get it. You just copied a story from reddit.

Aaron Dugmore, 9, found hanged after being sent to his room | Daily Mail Online
I think most of this forum is 'copied' from somewhere on the internet, except for maybe a few selfies in the photo albums. It is just for discussion/interest etc. I do not have Muslim disgust at all. But you can assume what you like about me.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
lol That's from 2013.

ITT the fat bitch from snopes makes an appearance and critiques late posted forum topics. GB/2 feeding your cats libtard

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
ITT the fat bitch from snopes makes an appearance and critiques late posted forum topics. GB/2 feeding your cats libtard

lol No, u fat. GB/2 abusing your mom lonely old man. All your little website and news references only confirms what a sheep to the screen you are. Life outside is actually fun, you should try it.

I think most of this forum is 'copied' from somewhere on the internet, except for maybe a few selfies in the photo albums. It is just for discussion/interest etc. I do not have Muslim disgust at all. But you can assume what you like about me.

Well why not?
Be a dear and show us the reddit thread that prompted you to start this thread.

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
That's what you all in the UK get! Let's invite all the black and brown people in and wonder why shit has hit the fan!

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Well the article is now 5 years old. So I figure that the parents got over it
and the dad did his two minutes in the baby and made "Aaron 2.0".....and the world keeps turning

Back