bizarre A Cheating Black (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
.../Viggers violently cheat, spics jabber in Spanish and YT is standing around like, "Are you fucking kidding me?!"...

...No, White Man... This is what you get...

...You cucked yourself, your family and your country by mixing with shit skins...

methedup77

Forum Veteran
For that, they Should automatically disqualify all the niggers taking part. The cheater suffers, all of his "bros" suffer.
If I was the parent Iā€™d have gone on the track and beat the shit out of that piece of shit. Take me to jail. But your ass down fucked up and found out

lechmich

Forum Veteran
you-dont-say-nicolas-cage.gif

DokraOwl

Hooter
"Meh, it's only fair because the white runner owes the black runner reperations for past racial injustices." -What most Liberals actually believe.

Rumplefor$kin86

Well Known Member
.../Viggers violently cheat, spics jabber in Spanish and YT is standing around like, "Are you fucking kidding me?!"...

...No, White Man... This is what you get...

...You cucked yourself, your family and your country by mixing with shit skins...
Interracial cuckholds seems your preference. The guy screaming "nigger "this and" beaner" that usually has a hidden fixation he can't get out of his head lol šŸ˜† be mad at ur fish head gooks there the ones flying ur big jew hot air balloons spying on US and buying up all business in Murica .. u angry gimp kike get those black mandingos outta ur head now

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...Holy shit...

...That was one of the most savage butcherings of the English language I've ever heard shat out of a faggot's mouth...

... You said absolutely nothing...

Back