A Few Pics from Fallujah 2004/3rd Herd US Marines (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rastis Jones Jr.

Exhaustipated
_11921_fallujah18112004.jpg
040405_fallujah_surround_hmed_8a_grid-6x2.jpg
56278.jpg
airpower02.jpg
fallujadestruction0411.jpg
Fallujah_massacre.jpg
landmine5.jpg
men_on_floor_long_2.jpg

PHOTO 1 : 1st Squad on one of the many streets with no name
PHOTO 2 : Trooper dug in with SAW at supply depot
PHOTO 3: (left) Three snipers snatched up
PHOTO 4: (right) Outside building that housed the snipers
No one knew the snipers were in the building until one of them coughed A lucky day
PHOTO 5: Hummer's clearing out another no name street
PHOTO 6: Bringing out the dead If you look closely you can see ak47s and several russian made grenades
PHOTO 7: Defusing land mines These were left everywhere by the bad guys also russian made More often than not kids find them they pick them up to sell the metal lots of one handed kids
PHOTO 8: These four chuckleheads gave themselves up real quick They had their backs to the wall and were surrounded on three side by Brit and US Marines They had ak47s and the makings for IEDs

Rastis Jones Jr.

Exhaustipated
Fallujah 2006
I've got a lot of pictures. The Corp, on return home censored everything they could find of what they described as insensitive in nature. These are all from the 3rd Marines and the 4th Marine infantry.

Attachments

• 4008786768_f101bee2db.jpg
    4008786768_f101bee2db.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 998
  • 1-5_Marines_in_Fallujah_07_April_204.jpg
    1-5_Marines_in_Fallujah_07_April_204.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 963
  • 06_04.jpg
    06_04.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 941
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 929
  • 953dd3e0f19244584939bf8957675f17.jpg
    953dd3e0f19244584939bf8957675f17.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 956
  • 060406-RCT5-8237B-LAR5lr.jpg
    060406-RCT5-8237B-LAR5lr.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 957
  • Fallujah.jpg
    Fallujah.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 945
  • fallujah_sniper.jpg
    fallujah_sniper.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 982
  • fallujah-attack2.jpg
    fallujah-attack2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 976
  • imagesCA9EDJBN.jpg
    imagesCA9EDJBN.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,027
  • iraq_fallujah_dead.jpg
    iraq_fallujah_dead.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,082

Rastis Jones Jr.

Exhaustipated
This second set is from the 2006 second battle of Fallujah. Mostly just day to day stuff and patrols, but the last four photos are all on the same day. Started out clear and by noon mortar fire started and the day went to heck. The dead body in the last photo came about from hadji running mortar rounds from inside a ruined building across the street to the rooftop of the next building. The shooter (photo above the dead body) hit him on the run, in the head at about 400 yards. The shooter had been making shots like that all day.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
What a fucked up war.

Thousands of Western troops dead, tens of thousands maimed either physically or mentally.

Most troops thinking that they are fighting "for freedom", which is so stupid it is almost as unbelievable as the 9/11 official story.

Untold number of Iraqis killed or horribly injured fighting for THEIR LAND.

Insurgent? Terrorist? You bet your ass I'd be an 'Insurgent' or a 'Terrorist' too if a military force invaded my land and has been there for close to a decade now.

oooh Fucken RA Greetings from the 8th 2nd ceb drop his ass in with some chuckleheads and see how long it takes him to scream Marine .

Pussinboots

This user was banned
little jake harper.
"bla blah..

I knew this would come after reading your 2nd sentence.
Go join them. Oh wait.. it´s too late. The iraqy insurgency is toasted already "

usual yankee crapbucket spills.

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
fallujah_massacre-jpg.28575

These fucking boots rock.

Good ol' homies from the Marines gave me 3x pairs. Still breaking in the first ones. Amazing to run in.

SadClarissa

Fresh Meat
This user was banned
Is it weird that I get really uncomfortable about seeing American military injured or dead? I have some school buddies in the service, that might be why.

Sevthx

Rookie
Much love to the fellow troops. I was never sent to or been in Iraq but I was sent over to Afghanistan after Obama was placed in office and il tell ya it's nothing pretty. There is nothing whatsoever glamerous about war when every day is fucking heartbreak because one of your buddies die or You see kids that were murdered or tortured. Luckily I didn't have to hard of a time readjusting back home but anytime I see these commercials that make the military look glamerous and asking to join to protect your country it makes me sick. Were not fighting for our country, it's a fucking occupation and invasion......RIP kourtney smith RIP Troy donald RIP nIcklous Conrad RIP Kevin Juarez and RIP anyone I missed

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
Funkleburger you live in a bubble dont you some of us actually like killing people others have mental problems which they had before they went... you have a good yap but im sorry to say if push came to shove you would hide insead of fight more or less fight for your country for what ever the reason just one of those that like to make things up as you go along without even being there .....

Back