A new way of looking at serial killers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Ted Bundy | Programmed To Kill |
1594688735860.png
1594688751868.png
1594688765481.png
1594688785955.png
Ted Bundy: Groomed to be Part of a Group of Sadistic Killers? Ted Bundy - CAVDEF
1594688735860.png
1594688751868.png
1594688765481.png
1594688785955.png
1594688843323.png
1594688854988.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Killiefish

Rookie
I'm not much of a conspiracy theory type of guy. When you consider how rotten people are to each other, especially those they have power over (think CEOs, politicians, commies and fascists, those who hire maids & illegal aliens) then I can only wonder why we don't have even more serial killers and murder in general.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
I'm not much of a conspiracy theory type of guy. When you consider how rotten people are to each other, especially those they have power over (think CEOs, politicians, commies and fascists, those who hire maids & illegal aliens) then I can only wonder why we don't have even more serial killers and murder in general.
People just use different outlets. Serial killers are for more in tune to nature. We don't hunt anymore. Sports that simulate hunting are created, except the reward isn't slesh and blood, serial killers know this deep down and they hunt humans. When there is a horror movie it gets sold out, when there is an accident people rubber neck. Violent sports are popular, MMA, boxing, Muay Thai, Lethwei, Rugby, etc etc. Humans are apex predators, serial killers are more healthy minded then the pleb who jacks off to anime and watches UFC instead of going out and hunting his food himself.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
I wouldn't consider myself a fan boy, I sometimes listen to serial killer interviews and docs on youtube while I'm gaming. I'll for sure check all these out.
On the topic of gaming, ever noticed how much gaming is simulating humans killing humans? Or humans killing animals? I try not to game when I can, just to focus on the reality present, not the reality created by depressed people simulating a world they want.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I reckon there are heaps of serial killers out there...probably 100s...
Australia...(my country)
In Australia, more than 38,000 missing persons reports are received by police each year. While most people are found within a short period of time, there remain approximately 2,600 long term missing persons; those who have been missing for more than three months.(most of these are never seen again)...
USA...
According to crimelibrary, about 2300 Americans go missing each day.
In 2018, 612,846 missing persons cases were entered into the National Crime Information Center records, though on any given day, a smaller number are active.

On the last day of 2018, the NCIC reports 85,459 cases were active.
With stats like this there is a good chance there are heaps of serial killers out there that don't get caught...In Australia, There have been many suss disappearances that people believe are the work of serial killers. Just at the moment Back Packers have been going missing, and some believe there is a serial killer working the East coast. .
Imagine how many people are going missing world wide each year...

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
I reckon there are heaps of serial killers out there...probably 100s...
Australia...(my country)
In Australia, more than 38,000 missing persons reports are received by police each year. While most people are found within a short period of time, there remain approximately 2,600 long term missing persons; those who have been missing for more than three months.(most of these are never seen again)...
USA...
According to crimelibrary, about 2300 Americans go missing each day.
In 2018, 612,846 missing persons cases were entered into the National Crime Information Center records, though on any given day, a smaller number are active.

On the last day of 2018, the NCIC reports 85,459 cases were active.
With stats like this there is a good chance there are heaps of serial killers out there that don't get caught...In Australia, There have been many suss disappearances that people believe are the work of serial killers. Just at the moment Back Packers have been going missing, and some believe there is a serial killer working the East coast. .
Imagine how many people are going missing world wide each year...
Hear people in my own town go missing all the time. Does not surprise me. Might be crime related or people going walkabout. For walkabout they return though...

Back