A Serbian Film.

Yo!! I need some help you awesome amazing beautiful freaks out there =] lol. I need a way to watch this illegally so I don't have to pay money to buy it out of country, you know because no one likes to buy movies without having seen them yet =D. lol. But really I need this movie in my life soon as possible. =] please help!!!!

OP
Cyanide_silence
I downloaded it from kickass torrents...
I think I went to that website and it tells me I don't have the software but I know for a fact I do. idk, I've been to multiple websites and I just really don't want to have to order It off of amazon and end up not liking it.

OP
Cyanide_silence
Just a double check, utorrent?
lol sorry sounded like a dumbass. ive been up a longgg time. yes torrent, torrent sites. underground illegal shit like that. but yeah everytime I try to download something it just doesn't work out. Didn't mean to sound like an idiot. I feel dumb.

CellarQuinn

Rookie
Utorrent is a client you need to download said torrents. Searcg utorrent and download it, install then go to kickass torrents search the movie, click download, open torrent with UTORRENT then wait for download

:)

CellarQuinn

Rookie
Okay now when your picking things to download what do seeders and leechers mean?
Seeders are anybody who have parts of the file you are downloading that you don't have and have the possiblity of uploading to you.

Leechers are people who don't upload at all, either beacuse they want faster downloading speeds, or their firewall wont let them.

In general, when choosing the file you want to download, have a high number of seeders and a low number of leechers.