A squirrel has tested positive for the bubonic plague in Colorado (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Plague fleas should be dropped in the sand nigger shitholes, they are still in that time frame.
Not virulent enough. We need to kidnap some chinese scientists and get them to cook up a stew of HIZ, Ebola, dengue fever and whatever grows in woodland’s bellybutton and spray that over the Middle East and Africa. Make some popcorn, sit back, watch and enjoy.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Not virulent enough. We need to kidnap some chinese scientists and get them to cook up a stew of HIZ, Ebola, dengue fever and whatever grows in woodland’s bellybutton and spray that over the Middle East and Africa. Make some popcorn, sit back, watch and enjoy.
I think corona taught us the best way now is to spray their prayer mats, not only do they walk over them barefooted they do it right where the next dipshit plants his face.

Zitfarmer

Well Known Member
Wait... sprayed on the popcorn?

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I think corona taught us the best way now is to spray their prayer mats, not only do they walk over them barefooted they do it right where the next dipshit plants his face.
They really are filthy fucks. I get a kick out of whenever they have a story on the news about how the muslins wash their feet before prayer because they’re such a clean people. Oh fuck off. Loose the rank leather sandals and put on shoes and socks.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
They really are filthy fucks. I get a kick out of whenever they have a story on the news about how the muslins wash their feet before prayer because they’re such a clean people. Oh fuck off. Loose the rank leather sandals and put on shoes and socks.
I'm sure they like to imagine they're face down in fabric softener and wondersoap but we all know it's skin cells, tinea and leg pubes.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I'm sure they like to imagine they're face down in fabric softener and wondersoap but we all know it's skin cells, tinea and leg pubes.
I think they imagine they’re face down in a camel’s arse hole. There’s a reason they have such big noses.

1606187931913.jpeg

Back