bizarre A Waste Of Good Weed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MadMortician

One day , that body of yours will be mine.
5 minutes later ...

super+horse.jpg

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Alright, so we have The White Horse; Christ.
The Red Horse representing Warfare.
The Black Horse representing Famine
The Pale Horse representing Pestilence
And now, last but not least,
The Green Horse representing Gibbled

BasketOfHolly

Ruler of the Planet Omicron Persei 8
I can tell y'all aren't smokers. Luckily, you have me to guide you in the ways of bud. Eating it doesn't actually get you high. You can either smoke it or seep it in boiling water (like a tea). So unfortunately, the horse will not be getting anywhere near as high as we dreamt. But yeah that is such a fucking waste

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
I can tell y'all aren't smokers. Luckily, you have me to guide you in the ways of bud. Eating it doesn't actually get you high. You can either smoke it or seep it in boiling water (like a tea). So unfortunately, the horse will not be getting anywhere near as high as we dreamt. But yeah that is such a fucking waste
Knowing that makes this video much more enjoyable and even funnier now! πŸ‘πŸ»

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Exactly Basket. Weed needs to be heated up to a certain temp in order to release tetrahydrocannabinol. The principle ingredient that gets us high. Delta-9-THC isomer

Back