Abortion is murder now? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
I believe a man makes his choice when his sperm leaves his body. After it enters the woman, it's no longer his choice.
Great so if I go round getting girls up the duff then they can’t chase me for money? And I’m not a father as you’ve taken my rights away to my property? Are you one of these lefty lesbians that think men are just sperm donors? That’s bullshit about after the sperm leaves his body, if a man cums in a woman his choice is he wants to try to make a baby! Men have rights too!

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Great so if I go round getting girls up the duff then they can’t chase me for money? And I’m not a father as you’ve taken my rights away to my property? Are you one of these lefty lesbians that think men are just sperm donors? That’s bullshit about after the sperm leaves his body, if a man cums in a woman his choice is he wants to try to make a baby! Men have rights too!
The old saying it’s takes two to tango.

Vwj

NewbieX
Then a man should never have to pay child support because apparently fathers aren't really fathers.
I told my ex wife this and asked for the 20% of my wages back fron the last 14 years, strangely enough she shouted at me “you are the father, now fuck off” and then slammed the door in my face,
Or I could be because she doesn’t like me ?

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
I told my ex wife this and asked for the 20% of my wages back fron the last 14 years, strangely enough she shouted at me “you are the father, now fuck off” and then slammed the door in my face,
Or I could be because she doesn’t like me ?
Well the important thing is you tried.
I myself am going to try to become the first man to get pregnant just so I can abort the little fucker so I can say "It's a man's choice!"

mrln

silent ghost
its a womans choice. not the politicians choice. not a mans choice and not societys choice! if she wants to terminate,fine. then do so. if she wants to keep it. fine. do so. but for politicians to make it a law that the woman gets life for "murder",after her rapist who knocked her up only gets 7-10years,theres a problem here. the politicians arent doing their job!

_Xtina_

Poster girl
A fetus is part of a woman's body. A woman has ownership over her body.

A man has ownership over his.

Babies happen to form inside of a woman's body. If a baby is born, and no longer a part of a woman's body, then it, and it's father have rights. The woman no longer has ownership of it.

When a man's sperm is inside his body, he has ownership of it. Once it leaves, he no longer does.
If he chooses to have it leave his body into a rectum, a mouth, down the shower, in a condom, or in a sock, he has chosen the direction it will take. He has chosen not to allow it to fertilize a woman's ovum. Therein lies his choice.

If it enters a woman's body, fertilizes her ovum, and becomes part of a woman's body, therein lies her choice.

That is my opinion. No one will change it. No discussion of abortion ever changes anyone's point of view.

Too$hort

Rookie
It's the woman's choice, not the dude's.

They should take away child support if the father wants out. I had a really good friend who is a lesbian and she asked me to be a sperm donor. I was going through the process and her significant other wanted me to be responsible for child support . I was pretty shocked to hear that and immediately withdrew. I highly doubt that is legal , but I'm not quite sure how that would of played out. If it went to court I would have legally been the father threw DNA. Fuck that and wouldn't have even gotten laid and stuck with possible child support.

I've also know guys that have be duped into getting chicks pregnant, them lying about birth control and poking holes in condoms. If we want equality, males should be able to opt out or terminate their parental rights legally with no hassle.

Too$hort

Rookie
Then a man should never have to pay child support because apparently fathers aren't really fathers.
They want everything one sided as usual, woman have more options to not go through with pregnancy in 2019, back in the day I would lean towards women because they had limited options. There are so many ways for them to not get pregnant now , the day after pill, chemical and painless abortion, depo shot, IUD. You really want to have a baby with so many options.

mrln

silent ghost
They should take away child support if the father wants out. I had a really good friend who is a lesbian and she asked me to be a sperm donor. I was going through the process and her significant other wanted me to be responsible for child support . I was pretty shocked to hear that and immediately withdrew.
her sig other sounds like a cunty bitch....

Mr uncledilf

Alpha male
This user was banned
Ok here's the thing, nobody has to pay child support if you say the child isn't yours and then you refuse a DNA test, they can't force you and then you don't pay.. people make the mistake of just saying ok it's mine I'll pay.. no, you have the right to say it's not your kid and refuse a DNA.. so up all your pregnant snatch holes. BTW, Eddie Murphy got away with it with MEL B, same thing refuses DNA and that the child wasn't his.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
In my country the child support its 50/50 .. the law considers both parents responsible for the birth, and obligates both to contribute 50% each of the expenses incurred by the maintenance of the child.

The same for a divorce, the law considers that the decision to divorce was taken by the parents, that the children are not participants in that decision, therefore, the children must maintain the same standard of living and the parents must contribute 50 % each with the expenses to maintain the standard of living of the children before the divorce.

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
In my country the child support its 50/50 .. the law considers both parents responsible for the birth, and obligates both to contribute 50% each of the expenses incurred by the maintenance of the child.

The same for a divorce, the law considers that the decision to divorce was taken by the parents, that the children are not participants in that decision, therefore, the children must maintain the same standard of living and the parents must contribute 50 % each with the expenses to maintain the standard of living of the children before the divorce.
not here in america! the guy could wind up payin 2/3rds of his paycheck to the cause. in return for his efforts,he can barely afford a room at the ymca or some basement. maybe living in his used junker car. because the woman is a lazy money grubbing cunt. the guy has a good paying job,but she cheats on him. gets the house. the kid and the mercedes. knocked up by the guy she was fucking around with,but wont marry him because her ex is paying good money from alimony and child support. why would she give it up? and they want equal rights....

b055m4n

Rookie
If man discovers a single cell organism on Mars, will they call it life? We have found life on Mars. Yet some claim an embryo is considered as (not fully alive) till what, 12 weeks... where do we draw the line on what's life and what isnt.

Back