Abortion is murder now? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Yoyw5Rv_d.jpg

Double standards! When a libtard gets an abortion at the same time during a pregnancy it is just a "clump of cells". So how do you murder something that isnt even sentient? Lol USA get your shit together you're a ??

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I hope they don't come after me for the millionth time I spanked the monkey killing perhaps tens of billions of possible children...

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
DOA is nothing but a political propagandist and a purveyor of fake news. Not only is this from 2013 it's cleverly angled to leave out important context, but the OP doesn't care about that. Only that you agree and give him a thumbs up or a head pat or something. lol

So just to clarify. The guy in the news story plead guilty because he was facing life. He pretended to be happy about the pregnancy, took her to the clinic where his father is the physician. He tells her the next day that she has an infection and needs to take an antibiotic, which he gives to her. She gets sick with sever abdominal pain, starts bleeding, and goes to the emergency room. She was a little over 6 weeks pregnant. He deserved 13 years regardless of his political affiliation...

and just so you know because you seem kinda dumb, the god party, the Trumpkins are the only morons calling abortion murder.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
DOA is nothing but a political propagandist and a purveyor of fake news. Not only is this from 2013 it's cleverly angled to leave out important context, but the OP doesn't care about that. Only that you agree and give him a thumbs up or a head pat or something. lol

So just to clarify. The guy in the news story plead guilty because he was facing life. He pretended to be happy about the pregnancy, took her to the clinic where his father is the physician. He tells her the next day that she has an infection and needs to take an antibiotic, which he gives to her. She gets sick with sever abdominal pain, starts bleeding, and goes to the emergency room. She was a little over 6 weeks pregnant. He deserved 13 years regardless of his political affiliation...

and just so you know because you seem kinda dumb, the god party, the Trumpkins are the only morons calling abortion murder.
DOA loves Donnie. After he gets destroyed in the 2020 election, you can have it, brother. He might be a bit delayed with some legal issues but after that, he is all yours. I bet he can make Australia grrreeeeat!

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Isn't New York post of the same ilk as BuzzFeed and Vox? Sorta clickbait titles with unsubstantiated articles? (Admittedly most places are but, pretty sure this is up there with Huffington post regarding legitimacy of content, more propagandist than publisher)
I think Bgirl may well be right about this post :/ sorry D.O.A

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Isn't New York post of the same ilk as BuzzFeed and Vox? Sorta clickbait titles with unsubstantiated articles? (Admittedly most places are but, pretty sure this is up there with Huffington post regarding legitimacy of content, more propagandist than publisher)
I think Bgirl may well be right about this post :/ sorry D.O.A

Why are you apologizing to him for attempting to deceive you? He intentionally does this all the time. It's a cute picture and some words, mostly his own. It's not news at all, and he doesn't even try that hard by providing a link or anything really. I'm sure he chuckles to himself while rubbing his balls about how stupid his followers are. He's disrespecting you as a fellow member by doing that and it's really the equivalent of facebook, CNN, or even a used car salesman pitching a sale to you.

Ultimately he's disrespecting the new owners. He admittedly said he's nothing but a shitposter and he doesn't care about the site. That's been made clearly evident by the fact that he's putting up faux news without content.

Instead of apologizing Be happy, ask him why he's doing it.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Why are you apologizing to him for attempting to deceive you? He intentionally does this all the time. It's a cute picture and some words, mostly his own. It's not news at all, and he doesn't even try that hard by providing a link or anything really. I'm sure he chuckles to himself while rubbing his balls about how stupid his followers are. He's disrespecting you as a fellow member by doing that and it's really the equivalent of facebook, CNN, or even a used car salesman pitching a sale to you.

Ultimately he's disrespecting the new owners. He admittedly said he's nothing but a shitposter and he doesn't care about the site. That's been made clearly evident by the fact that he's putting up faux news without content.

Instead of apologizing Be happy, ask him why he's doing it.
Ah I've not quite clicked onto that yet, I generally make a post and follow my own threads, haven't paid enough attention to other members comments. He's liked a few of my posts so I basically thought we were in agreement about alot of things politically/socially.. but I can already see what you mean. I suppose shitposting isn't the worst crime, always provocative eh.. I'm a bit of a kekistani myself, only bad when it's actually meant to deceive those who don't.. actually have any interest in news pr research (I wish I was one of those people lol) I suppose if his threads were always pushed to flame lame hate it wouldn't be an issue :). I've always looked at goregrish as a bit of a home for shitposters and provocateurs aha, I try.. I try to make serious posts at times :'( generally to no avail

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Well I'm no shitposter Be happy ;)

Maybe my standard expectations of the former site owner are too high
Oh . Oh no my expectations are pretty low here lmao..
I think a few years ago (maybe 5) I used to expect alot but.. ah.. when I try to be serious all I get is
"Too long didn't read"
"I haven't read an entire comment of yours yet"
"I think you're sick"
And ofcourse my favourite
"Are the fascists getting scared, get back to 4chan" v.v
So ya
I expect sod all from here lmao
Debate? Conversation?
Tss
Back to posting videos of people die and laughing at bad puns for me

Back