About Time: Fl. Gov. signs welfare drug testing bill. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
as they should test recipients! but who is going to pay for the rehab? oh wait,the tax payers again...

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
The ACLU is already working hard on their case against the welfare classes civil rights being violated.
gif,GIF89a%12%00%12%00%B3%00%00%FF%FF%FF%F7%F7%EF%CC%CC%CC%BD%BE%BD%99%99%99ZYZRUR%00%00%00%FE%01%02%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%21%F9%04%04%14%00%FF%00%2C%00%00%00%00%12%00%12%00%00%04X0%C8I%2B%1D8%EB%3D%E4%00%60%28%8A%85%17%0AG*%8C%40%19%7C%00J%08%C4%B1%92%26z%C76%FE%02%07%C2%89v%F0%7Dz%C3b%C8u%14%82V5%23o%A7%13%19L%BCY-%25%7D%A6l%DF%D0%F5%C7%02%85%5B%D82%90%CBT%87%D8i7%88Y%A8%DB%EFx%8B%DE%12%01%00%3B

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
This fucking faggot in the closet is going to bankrupt this state. He surely knows about the Taxpayers getting fuck out of their money, as he did his fair share of it running health insurance fraud in his own establishment for tens of millions of dollars.

"In settlements reached in 2000 and 2002, Columbia/HCA (Company of which he was the Chairman and CEO) pleaded guilty to 14 felonies and agreed to a $600+ million fine in the largest fraud settlement in US history. Columbia/HCA admitted systematically overcharging the government by claiming marketing costs as reimbursable, by striking illegal deals with home care agencies, and by filing false data about use of hospital space. They also admitted fraudulently billing Medicare and other health programs by inflating the seriousness of diagnoses and to giving doctors partnerships in company hospitals as a kickback for the doctors referring patients to HCA. They filed false cost reports, fraudulently billing Medicare for home health care workers, and paid kickbacks in the sale of home health agencies and to doctors to refer patients. In addition, they gave doctors "loans" never intending to be repaid, free rent, free office furniture, and free drugs from hospital pharmacies.
In late 2002, HCA agreed to pay the U.S. government $631 million, plus interest, and pay $17.5 million to state Medicaid agencies, in addition to $250 million paid up to that point to resolve outstanding Medicare expense claims. In all, civil law suits cost HCA more than $2 billion to settle, by far the largest fraud settlement in US history."

But in this particular case, I agree with the bill. I still can't fucking believe this criminal got elected.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I don't know anything about the guy. I just like the bill. jfyi.

This fucking faggot in the closet is going to bankrupt this state. He surely knows about the Taxpayers getting fuck out of their money, as he did his fair share of it running health insurance fraud in his own establishment for tens of millions of dollars.

"In settlements reached in 2000 and 2002, Columbia/HCA (Company of which he was the Chairman and CEO) pleaded guilty to 14 felonies and agreed to a $600+ million fine in the largest fraud settlement in US history. Columbia/HCA admitted systematically overcharging the government by claiming marketing costs as reimbursable, by striking illegal deals with home care agencies, and by filing false data about use of hospital space. They also admitted fraudulently billing Medicare and other health programs by inflating the seriousness of diagnoses and to giving doctors partnerships in company hospitals as a kickback for the doctors referring patients to HCA. They filed false cost reports, fraudulently billing Medicare for home health care workers, and paid kickbacks in the sale of home health agencies and to doctors to refer patients. In addition, they gave doctors "loans" never intending to be repaid, free rent, free office furniture, and free drugs from hospital pharmacies.
In late 2002, HCA agreed to pay the U.S. government $631 million, plus interest, and pay $17.5 million to state Medicaid agencies, in addition to $250 million paid up to that point to resolve outstanding Medicare expense claims. In all, civil law suits cost HCA more than $2 billion to settle, by far the largest fraud settlement in US history."

But in this particular case, I agree with the bill. I still can't fucking believe this criminal got elected.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I don't know anything about the guy. I just like the bill. jfyi.

I hear ya. Like I said, I agree with this bill as well. But if you think he's doing it for anything other than his personal political gain, you are sorely mistaken.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I hear ya. Like I said, I agree with this bill as well. But if you think he's doing it for anything other than his personal political gain, you are sorely mistaken.

Most politicians are in it for themselves. Not surprising that you say that. Won't it be nice if someday we have a Government that cares about the people, has a spine, and is actually honest? (I know, that's obviously asking a lot)

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Most politicians are in it for themselves. Not surprising that you say that. Won't it be nice if someday we have a Government that cares about the people, has a spine, and is actually honest? (I know, that's obviously asking a lot)

It will never happen with the current system. These fucks are all in it, and as soon as they see someone with the right intentions they bury him/her. In order to have the slightest chance you have to sell out.

The only way a real leader that care more about the country than himself will get into power is with a revolution, and I keep praying for it to happen within my lifetime but I just don't see it. This fucking place is going to hell fast, and I'm seriously considering getting my family options for the future, since I have access to other nationalities and because of it so do they.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
The ACLU is already working hard on their case against the welfare classes civil rights being violated.
What rights being violated? This is just a slight amendment to their rights. They get the $$, as long as they can pass a drug screening...if they can't, then they should get NOTHING....Not even government paid recovery (well, maybe some jail time :p). It's taxing on the budget but I think all states need to do this. After the first round of doing it, they will have saved more money than spending.
Personally, I think they should be banned for life from the program if they fail or at least 20 years.
I'm all for helping those who really need it, I've been there but didn't ask for government to any help...
I've been jobless and homeless before. I asked my family if I could stay with them until I got a job and then my own place. Took 6 months but I did it. In the mean time, I did more than my fair share around the house, worked for their friends for pennies on the dollar, but I didn't complain as I was getting some money and not being a moocher.

mrln

silent ghost
i like the idea of them being screened first and foremost. you fail,move to another country where the u.s. govt gives financial aid. get it that way.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
It will never happen with the current system. These fucks are all in it, and as soon as they see someone with the right intentions they bury him/her. In order to have the slightest chance you have to sell out.

The only way a real leader that care more about the country than himself will get into power is with a revolution, and I keep praying for it to happen within my lifetime but I just don't see it. This fucking place is going to hell fast, and I'm seriously considering getting my family options for the future, since I have access to other nationalities and because of it so do they.

It does seem at times that the North American White Man is brainwashed beyond reason or repair. I obviously do hope I am wrong. I see some people and some groups in the USA that really give me hope and inspiration, but not nearly enough. I do think lots of people are waking up though, and fast.

I think that there will be a REAL change soon, probably first in Russia. I'm hoping that if that happens, it will be like dominoes and countries to the west will all start to follow suit.

What rights being violated? This is just a slight amendment to their rights. They get the $$, as long as they can pass a drug screening...if they can't, then they should get NOTHING....Not even government paid recovery (well, maybe some jail time :p). It's taxing on the budget but I think all states need to do this. After the first round of doing it, they will have saved more money than spending.

The ACLU is the organization that protects crack cocaine addicts and prostitutes and the homeless from getting harrassed by police, arrested or moved. L.A.'s Skid Row the ACLU pretty much said that prostitutes can live and 'work' out of the port-a-potty's that the city left for the homeless. That the homeless can piss and shit on the sidewalk. That the addicts can smoke crack cocaine on the streets.

That is the ACLU. Don't expect to reason with such a sinister and deplorable group of people.

A sign a pissed off working resident put up..
437_sm.jpg

Skid Row in LA
skidrowdowntownlosangeles.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
and thats te part of the problem with this country. theres too many "special interest" groups out there. cant do this and cant do that protect him,protect them.....blablablablablabla!

Back