Accidental hash oil vaping issues: she din du nuffin... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran

Poor woman, she forgot to leave her hash oil at home.
Everyone agrees that she's pollitical fallout between Putin and Biden over Ukrain, no one's saying she should have left her hash oil at home...

She really dindu nuffin according to the report...

I remember being on Ko Samui in the early '80s, using some great cannabis and then going through every pocket and item in my back pack prior to getting on the train and going south through Malaysia given their crazy cannabis laws back then.

Not this lass. And it's all their fault...

Akanon

Rookie
She hates the US and kneels during the 'racist' national anthem until she realizes that the US isn't really that bad compared to other countries. Then she begs anyone that would listen to get her back to the US.

Fuck her, she can stay there and rot. Maybe by the time she gets out she will appreciate what freedom and great life she had here. I doubt it though, fucking retards don't get it.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Everyone agrees that she's pollitical fallout between Putin and Biden over Ukrain, no one's saying she should have left her hash oil at home...

I remember being on Ko Samui in the early '80s, using some great cannabis and then going through every pocket and item in my back pack prior to getting on the train and going south through Malaysia given their crazy cannabis laws back then.

Not this lass. And it's all their fault...
Ah,Fuck-er! I hope it was Good Oil;B'cuz the only lube Your gonna get now is the "DANK PERINEUM GREASE" That's gonna build-up from Non-Showering!
Lmfao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
When I was 18, my dad lived in the Dominican Republic for a couple of years. When I was flying out to see him I was going through UK airport security. Just as I handed my small metal smoking tin to the security guard before walking through the metal detectors, I realised I’d forgotten to take out the sizeable chunk of squidgy black hash. I remember this rush of panic, but to my luck he didn’t open it and gave it back to me.

So my wife and I had to smoke it all while we were in the Dominican. It ended up being a decent holiday 😂.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
I know someone who took a month long vacation and carried an ounce of MJ throughout the lower 48.
He was much more ballsy back then and even went into Canada with it.
Car was searched at the border, but it was never found. Fun times, he tells me.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
She hates the US and kneels during the 'racist' national anthem until she realizes that the US isn't really that bad compared to other countries. Then she begs anyone that would listen to get her back to the US.

Fuck her, she can stay there and rot. Maybe by the time she gets out she will appreciate what freedom and great life she had here. I doubt it though, fucking retards don't get it.
She has all those cool tattoo's too.

Those Russian women will just love her.

She'll be able to practice her kneeling no doubt.

If I was running her 'get out of jail' deal I'd be taking it really slowly...

1657244557467.png

Last edited:

hoze123

its boring , entertain me

Not this lass. And it's all their faul
MVP of the prison basketball league
Ah,Fuck-er! I hope it was Good Oil;B'cuz the only lube Your gonna get now is the "DANK PERINEUM GREASE" That's gonna build-up from Non-Showering!
Lmfao,🤣🤣🤣...SP
MVP of prison basketball League

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
A real dummy. Why would one bring drugs into a foreign country, especially during this time of tension.
Although I know someone who brought MJ into Canada, but it was well hidden, and well, it's Canada.

The fuck she doing in Russia, #1. And #2, why in the high holy fuck would she, a fucking American( some of the most hated ppl in the land) be doing with ANYTHING even remotely illegal in Russia? She made 2 very poor choices and now, well... fucking man up.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I'm wondering when she will tell those Russians to get rid of their awful flags and shut down that nasty national anthem...

Russia is our sacred state,
Russia is our beloved land.
The powerful strength and the great glory
Are your properties for all the time.

Chorus:
Long live our Fatherland, land of the free,
The eternal union of brothers nations,
Given by ancestors the people's wisdom!
Long live our land! We are proud of you!

Verse 2:
From the southern seas to the polar lands
Spread are our forests and fields.
You are unique in the world, one of a kind -
This native land protected by God!

Verse 3:
Wide expanse for dreams and for living
Are opened for us by the coming years
Our loyalty to the Fatherland gives us strength.
So it was, so it is, and so it always will be!

Look at her little face. I think she's just seen the biggest white Russian cock she's ever, ever seen...
1657344938692.png

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
She or it or whatever it identifies at, made a huge mistake thinking Russia would overlook its rules and law like the US does for sports stars. Special treatment in the US doesn't extend to the rule of law in other countries...I think it's hilarious that she's been taken down as far as her arrogance goes

Back