Afghanistan’s Incapable Army (11. Jan 2016) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
can you explain why we can put a cruise missile up a camel,s ass from 200 miles away but there,s only one good Heisenberg uncertainty principle theory joke?

Tooly

Tier One
Tell me the joke, please.
xkcd_-Guest-Week_-Bill-Amend-FoxTrot.jpg
page0_blog_entry10_1.jpg
heisenberg_uncertainty_principle_joke_poster-r2919a50b5b3041eb9e7c69646126cc85_i3dn4_8byvr_1024.jpg

Reactions: McM

Tooly

Tier One
Tell me the joke, please.
Heisenberg and Schrödinger get pulled over for speeding.

The cop asks Heisenberg "Do you know how fast you were going?"

Heisenberg replies, "No, but we know exactly where we are!"

The officer looks at him confused and says "you were going 108 miles per hour!"

Heisenberg throws his arms up and cries, "Great! Now we're lost!"

The officer looks over the car and asks Schrödinger if the two men have anything in the trunk.

"A cat," Schrödinger replies.

The cop opens the trunk and yells "Hey! This cat is dead."

Schrödinger angrily replies, "Well he is now."

McM

ARSELING

Germany had spent 380 million € alone for building up a modern police force from 2002 until 2014 in Afghanistan.
They built an academy, three other training centers, a K-9 facility and so on. They had all together 157.000 students.
The project was quite controversial here; German police in a war zone, it's not allowed by constitution. (Due WW2)
And the Afghan police was well known for their involvement in criminality and civil-war militias.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
Germany had spent 380 million € alone for building up a modern police force from 2002 until 2014 in Afghanistan.
They built an academy, three other training centers, a K-9 facility and so on. They had all together 157.000 students.
The project was quite controversial here; German police in a war zone, it's not allowed by constitution. (Due WW2)
And the Afghan police was well known for their involvement in criminality and civil-war militias.
the afghan police arent the only criminal police. those cunts are world wide.

• Haha
Reactions: McM
Back