After war . . .

guyme91 ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ”“

Kinky weirdo ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
We need to stop sending our kids off to die and be blown up in war. Instead we should get all of the old guys who don't give a fuck about life anymore and send them into war. After a life of being pissed off at the shit that goes on in the world they will be eager to blow a few heads off.

AmericanBoobeh

Tell me what you thought about when you were gone
they were used by the government to defend particular interests. and they believe about that bull shit protecting US.
Itโ€™s an all volunteer force dumbass.. youโ€™re clearly out of touch if you donโ€™t think 3/4 of these soldiers joined so they COULD go fight.

Reactions: McM

AmericanBoobeh

Yeah, it would be something different if they were drawn against their will like back then in the Vietnam war. Or like in many countries during the world wars where they have to fight for dictators and weird ideologies/politics.
Graz talks like he knows or studies military ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Agree

McM

Krautnigger
Graz talks like he knows or studies military ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He's desperately trying to impress someone.
He 'knows' everything that's going on in the world. Medicine, sociology, military, nature... it's endless. :facepalm: And almost everything he ever told here was/is bullshit, easy to proof. I asked him several times about that, I got only dumb answers and he 'escaped' quickly.
In reality he's a hairy poor wanker having a big mouth when drunk who has to clean the loos, a job the Turkish women and male negroes doing here. Poor and pathetic, one of the most disgusting members we have here.

AmericanBoobeh

He's desperately trying to impress someone.
He 'knows' everything that's going on in the world. Medicine, sociology, military, nature... it's endless. :facepalm: And almost everything he ever told here was/is bullshit, easy to proof. I asked him several times about that, I got only dumb answers and he 'escaped' quickly.
In reality he's a hairy poor wanker having a big mouth when drunk who has to clean the loos, a job the Turkish women and male negroes doing here. Poor and pathetic, one of the most disgusting members we have here.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป you said it perfect, I canโ€™t add anything additional.

• Haha
OP
Graziani

Graziani

VAFFANCULO A TUTTI
Yeah, it would be something different if they were drawn against their will like back then in the Vietnam war. Or like in many countries during the world wars where they have to fight for dictators and weird ideologies/politics.
the attraction in the american army is the good salary and great medical assistance. The young American is attracted by the money and thrill of shooting the enemy. A 5 years contract.

Brainfart

Strayan M8
Shit happens. Itโ€™s War.. people get fucked up and he knew what he was signing up for when he took that oath.. I bet if you asked him if he regrets joining, heโ€™d say No.
The way technology is going, metal legs will be better than real ones soon anyway. They will have one's that are motorised and we all will be able just to run to work at 100 km and hour(60 mph)...