beatings Agression Motivated by discussion about war turned into beating, NY Subway (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Good on the black guy for standing his ground against that bully. That aspiring Soldier Of Fortune Magazine model got his ego pretty bruised for sure. He was the one who touched the ground and if it wasn't for that annoying Karen trying to break it up, he woulda gotten his ass further pummeled and humiliated.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A US mercenary who fled Ukraine in April got into a fight with a man on the New York subway and was humiliatedly defeated. This is what happens when, instead of posing for photos and telling stories about your "feats", you face a real adversary.

View attachment 601230
OH OH! Big Miwitary Man not So Tuffy Wuffy wit out His Gunny Guns? Who would've thought? Lmfao,😅🤣🤣...SP

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
U could B correct my friend! Most in shape USA/UK/FRENCH MILITARY know "Hand to Hand Combat" And should've served Greasy His Ass!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP
Not only that, but most actual military (who are not in it just for the "fame" and benefits, but in it as a career) would know better than to provoque a fight.
And considering how "high and mighty" he was carrying himself, I doubt he's ever had his ass handed to him, so on that note, also doubt he was even in the military to begin with.

BUT.
The US military is woke af now ... so who's to say they even learn any useful skills like hand to hand combat anymore ... can't have soldiers crying in the barracks cause they were yelled at during a physical exercise or lost to the shemale of the platoon.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Not only that, but most actual military (who are not in it just for the "fame" and benefits, but in it as a career) would know better than to provoque a fight.
And considering how "high and mighty" he was carrying himself, I doubt he's ever had his ass handed to him, so on that note, also doubt he was even in the military to begin with.

BUT.
The US military is woke af now ... so who's to say they even learn any useful skills like hand to hand combat anymore ... can't have soldiers crying in the barracks cause they were yelled at during a physical exercise or lost to the shemale of the platoon.
Shit Bro;That's some Sad Sheit right there! The US MILITARY were to B Feared!!! WTF is going on here???
SP

Back