Ah Yes the SUCKS TO BE YOU?!?! Thread! (1 Viewer)

Firegoddess420

♥ Super Dank ♥
Saw this image and though "SUCKS TO BE YOU!"...

Post any pictures that make you say that..:Skeptical:

Firegoddess420

♥ Super Dank ♥
Was she hooked by a swordfish fishing line? :eek:
Nope in the caption when I found the picture it said her girlfriend hooked her with her necklace maybe its to hook the guys in hahahaha I can picture that scene from theres something about mary LOLOLOL fuck I cant think of anything that I own to wear that would do this to me (Thank goodness)

Firegoddess420

♥ Super Dank ♥
GAS GANGRENE

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Gas gangrene is rare in the United States. The condition is most often caused by a bacteria called Clostridium perfringens. However, it also can be caused by Group A streptococcus. Staphylococcus aureus and Vibrio vulnificus can cause similar infections.
Clostridium is found most everywhere. As the bacteria grow inside the body, it makes gas and harmful substances (toxins) that can damage body tissues, cells, and blood vessels.
Gas gangrene develops suddenly. It usually occurs at the site of trauma or a recent surgical wound. About 1 in 5 cases occur without an irritating event. Patients most at risk for this usually have underlying blood vessel disease (atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries), diabetes, or colon cancer.

Sucks to be you...

Good thing Australia does this.. wish the would just do this already in the US
Sorry Bryan but it sucks to be you..
Yeah it's good in a way, but smokers here in Australia are becoming more and more leper-ized, yet the government's still happy to receive excise for these things! I gave up 10 years ago, so I'm glad I'm avoiding this shit!

Users who are viewing this thread