AILEEN WUORNOS (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
I've watched em all, from the 20's silent films, to the new shit they put out today. I have to agree her performance in Monster was one of the best in movie history!

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
She is ugly, I was shocked at how easy she got men. Maybe I'm just too shy. :shrug:
No, you have morals neither do you have to put yourself on the line like she did, I do kind of feel a little sorry for her, I am not trying to excuse her actions in the slightest but some people never stood much of a chance from day one.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned

You knew I loved you before but now I love you even MORE! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this movie! I have been wanting to watch this for the longest time and today is perfect! It's raining cats and dogs out and now i can grab my blanky, some popcorn and watch this this afternoon! The only thing that could make it better is if you could be here watching it with me AOD!

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
You knew I loved you before but now I love you even MORE! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this movie! I have been wanting to watch this for the longest time and today is perfect! It's raining cats and dogs out and now i can grab my blanky, some popcorn and watch this this afternoon! The only thing that could make it better is if you could be here watching it with me AOD!
Awe tanks love! That would be cool. Glad to make your day a little better, enjoy! :) :rose::rose:

Depraved Sadist

Libertine
This user was banned
This bitch was crazy.....should not have been executed...the day before this interview she passed her mental health evaluation. Like the guy says ..what do you have to do to fail....(My personal opinion ...fuck her put her to sleep like a mad dog....but by law nope)

What a cunt. She was a "blame society" type, which bores me.

no1uno

Forum Veteran
Damn, that was a good movie. I just watched it. Thanks to whoever posted that. What a sad life she had. :(:(

Back