AILEEN WUORNOS (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

stone baby

Banned
This user was banned
This bitch was crazy.....should not have been executed...the day before this interview she passed her mental health evaluation. Like the guy says ..what do you have to do to fail....(My personal opinion ...fuck her put her to sleep like a mad dog....but by law nope)

stone baby

Banned
This user was banned
the legal definition of insanity is key here. did she know what she was doing was wrong is the question, not is she insane in the mentally ill sense.
if they looked at her and left it at right and wrong.....that's fucked

shitterofpants

This user was banned
How many men did she kill? 7, or something? Fuck that bitch, good riddence. At least tax dollars aren't fucking feeding her like so many others in the prison system that should be fried.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
She was a nut case alright, but she knew what she was doing and she was doing it for the money so she could get drugs to give to her girlfriend so she wouldn't leave her. She is nuts and she talks like one but I think deep down inside she has a little smile she keeps to herself because she has the whole world looking at her for that little while. She is crazy but she wasn't insane.

Sev

Well Oiled Member
Ps he's the guy conducting this interview.
Nick Broomfield (Bloomfield?) Is a fucking vulture. Releases some interesting shit though and i suppose everyone here (including myself) is a vulture to some extent.

LDG

Bleed The Freak
Nick Broomfield (Bloomfield?) Is a fucking vulture. Releases some interesting shit though and i suppose everyone here (including myself) is a vulture to some extent.

I agree he is very biased and it's obvious where he stands his documentaries are very self serving. In this one you see he is obv against the death penalty.

Reactions: Sev
0007a9e493a9aaa4.jpg

this is the only victim pic I can find - its allegedly of Peter Siems

KG

stalking
I believe her mental state was in question before she died but during her killing spree and trial she was sane. If a person goes crazy while locked up I dont think it should stop the carrying out of a death sentence. I do believe the girlfriend should have been charged with something.

I believe her mental state was in question before she died but during her killing spree and trial she was sane. If a person goes crazy while locked up I dont think it should stop the carrying out of a death sentence. I do believe the girlfriend should have been charged with something.

yup she should have been charged with being fat and fugly

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
YEAH DID A LOT OF HUNTING ON THIS AND ONLY FOUND PICS OF THE VICTUMS NO CRIME SCENE PHOTOS OTHER THAN THE ONE YA POSTED :)

ms no name

Fresh Meat
i dont giv a fuk im not sayin i condone wut she haz don but i believe wut she iz sayin concernin the conspiracy against her~cant b 2 krazi if she passed...ijs

Back