Alberta adopts new law under the guise of road safety, for most other offenses however the accused is now guilty until they prove themselves innocent. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

icefire32

Fresh Meat
Welcome to the Provincial Administrative Penalties Act!

It first starts out by villainizing people with impaired charges to get folks used to the idea:

Then slowly expands to encompass virtually anything you may be accused of, and removes your chance at a fair trial.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Too many Innocent People hv Their Lives Fkn Ruined by Drunk Drivers! A Dear Friend of mines Mother was Hit & Driven thru a Store Front Window and Pinned & Crushed against an Industrial Refrigerator! U couldn't do enuff Bad Sheit to Impaired Drivers! FUCK-EM ALL!
SP

"Villianizing"? Let me be clear: Drunk Drivers Are Shit People! They have no regard for anyone but themselves. They'll disregard the lives of others (even children) to do what suits them; and the ones that do it, usually do it regularly.

For example: my father endangered his own children and grandchildren more than 50 times. One time he was drunk driving with my 10yo brother when he ran a stop light, smashed into a family, and then abandoned his own son at the accident scene while he ran, TO A BAR.

Personally, I think drunk drivers are some of the scuzziest people walking earth. If you cant respect the lives of children who ARE on those roads, then you don't deserve the air you breath. Take a cab! Take a bus! Walk! As an adult you have many different choices. If you choose to drink and drive, you should be handed over to the vigilante mob in Africa. Just my opinion.

Personally, im really glad they're doing something so these idiots aren't costing the system so much time, money and resources.

Back