Alec Baldwin charged with involuntary manslaughter following Rust film set shooting death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Actor Alec Baldwin will be charged with involuntary manslaughter following a fatal shooting on the set of his Western film Rust in 2021.

Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, 42, died when a supposedly prop gun Baldwin was holding fired off a live shot.

The film’s armourer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed who was responsible for the weapon that fired the shot that killed Ms Hutchins, will also be charged.

Assistant director David Halls, who handed the loaded gun to the actor, accepted a misdemeanour charge of negligent use of a deadly weapon in a plea deal and will spend six months on probation.

If convicted, Baldwin faces up to 18 months in jail but conceivably that sentence could be increased to five years under certain circumstances

deviant2

hell is other people
Was just looking to see if a thread was started.
I'm glad he's being held accountable, arrogant prick that he is. With any luck, he'll do some time. The armorer is being charged also with two counts of involuntary manslaughter.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
I don't understand why he's being charged, not like he loaded it. Should be on the armourer. Not like he accidentally killed someone important. Bitch was just a cinematographer, I can't imagine she's too important to any of the movie making process.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
I don't understand why he's being charged, not like he loaded it. Should be on the armourer. Not like he accidentally killed someone important. Bitch was just a cinematographer, I can't imagine she's too important to any of the movie making process.
He has a responsibility to be safe and not go waving potentially dangerous firearms around and pointing them at peoples faces and pulling the trigger.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
He has a responsibility to be safe and not go waving potentially dangerous firearms around and pointing them at peoples faces and pulling the trigger.
Ehh, whatever. Still pretty stupid that he's being charged. Guessing the bitches family wanted this.

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
Was just looking to see if a thread was started.
I'm glad he's being held accountable, arrogant prick that he is. With any luck, he'll do some time. The armorer is being charged also with two counts of involuntary manslaughter.

The armourer apparently only worked on 1 film by herself before this and had an ND on set causing Nicolaus Cage to flip his shit.
Baldwin is doubly fucked, he pulled the trigger on a loaded gun and as producer was responsible for hiring the fuck up armourer.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Dumb as fuck. It's a movie set, accidents happen. Should have been on the person responsible for loading it. But just my opinion, is there any pics of the bitch that got smoked?
C090E483-5F59-48F9-A0DE-CAD86FDC679A.jpeg

deviant2

hell is other people
The armourer apparently only worked on 1 film by herself before this and had an ND on set causing Nicolaus Cage to flip his shit.
Baldwin is doubly fucked, he pulled the trigger on a loaded gun and as producer was responsible for hiring the fuck up armourer.
He is definetly at fault as an actor and producer and as a person. He's been trying to place blame on everyone but himself.

FUN FACT:
Good ol Alec is anti guns, anti 2nd amendment, BIG time.

Back