Aliens: Colonial Marines

OP
Yabaw

Yabaw

Banned
Administrator
Really? I thought it'd actually be good, since the aliens universe is teh shite. Another scripted, linear assed FPS thrown to the garbage.
If it was a $10 steam sale item, then maybe, but at full price, not anywhere near worth it. AI is horrific.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
If it was a $10 steam sale item, then maybe, but at full price, not anywhere near worth it. AI is horrific.
Good to know. I was about to pre-order it, but I had enough bad experiences with expensive, semi-worthless shit. It was a sort of bait for those big time alien fans out there.

Gearbox sold their name to whatever ppl made it to market it quick before people played the game and realized Gearbox sold out yet again.

In conclusion Gearbox did NOT make the game. They only put their name on the screen to sell the product. Fuck you Gearbox, never again.

Yeah I was looking forward to this release to play till Grand Theft came out but I have not read a good review about, so if I see it cheap buy it.

OP
Yabaw

Yabaw

Banned
Administrator
Gearbox sold their name to whatever ppl made it to market it quick before people played the game and realized Gearbox sold out yet again.

In conclusion Gearbox did NOT make the game. They only put their name on the screen to sell the product. Fuck you Gearbox, never again.
It's called outsourcing the work. They didn't sell anything. A lot of companies outsource work, they just don't want customers knowing.

CellarQuinn

Rookie
I heard about all the bad reviews but I didn't read them, I wanted to see what it was like for myself and it was baaad. Really buggy as well which pissed me off, man.

OP
Yabaw

Yabaw

Banned
Administrator
I heard about all the bad reviews but I didn't read them, I wanted to see what it was like for myself and it was baaad. Really buggy as well which pissed me off, man.
Should have watched the Zero Punctuation review. It was like watching someone beat up a downs syndrome kid.