bizarre All That Work For Nothing (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
1674731013331.gif

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
They were dumb to fuck around trying to open it there at all.
Those things have GPS and they knew that. Them not taking it was the smartest thing they did

The dumbest things they did was not remove the rear license plate also the guy doing the ground work wasnā€™t wearing gloves. Lots of trace evidence šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
This was entertaining while I was watching it then I realized shit like this is why the bank charges me rent on my money. So then I get mad and picture them being pulled apart by a troop of official Africans.
Exactly!!! And I could get into a "Dismantling the Scum" Video right now!
šŸ¤˜šŸ¤ŸšŸ¤™...SP

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Exactly!!! And I could get into a "Dismantling the Scum" Video right now!
šŸ¤˜šŸ¤ŸšŸ¤™...SP
Hey bro I used to be a criminal back in the day. I never stole shit but Iā€™d sell a little drugs here and there but I always had a job, even then someone should have shot me in the face. I digress. Iā€™m better now, Iā€™m a good boy I donā€™t do shit but pay taxes and complain about it.

Side note I only have assault and drug charges on my record

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Hey bro I used to be a criminal back in the day. I never stole shit but Iā€™d sell a little drugs here and there but I always had a job, even then someone should have shot me in the face. I digress. Iā€™m better now, Iā€™m a good boy I donā€™t do shit but pay taxes and complain about it.

Same here My Friend! I've done shit too! I've always held-up some kind of a Job...But ALWAYS paid my way!!! āœŠļø
šŸ¤˜šŸ¤ŸšŸ¤™...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

U wanna hear sumthing Fkn Awesome? I've got 2 Assaults against some Racist Cop's! I beat it in Court with witnesses!
Fkn Cool or what Bro??? āœŠļø long assed time ago...But still...
šŸ¤˜šŸ¤ŸšŸ¤™...SP

Back