beatings Alledged Pedophile Beaten At Home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
You cant expect this moron to think, he jerked off his last iq points to gore
Holy shit, why don't you suck that guys dick a little more.

You cant expect this moron to think, he jerked off his last iq points to gore
Hey I think you got a fan.

What?😂 I said ”they’re” and “immigrants” What do you think you dumb fuck. I obviously mean the people beating him are immigrants
The proper sentence would be "they sound like they're immigrants." Not "it sounds like it's immigrants."

Last edited:

ramsy_

Lurker
Holy shit, why don't you suck that guys dick a little more.

Hey I think you got a fan.

The proper sentence would be "they sound like they're immigrants." Not "it sounds like it's immigrants."
Are you like mentally disabled? anyone with average intelligence understands what I wrote. English isn’t my first language, stupid cunt

spidey1982

This user was banned
Immigrants beating up a Bona fide pedo/rapist; I have no problem with; but it that country’s own citizens should uncuck themselves and do it first.

I don’t agree with beating a regular guy who had it coming— and just calling him a pedo/rapist.

mrln

silent ghost
that guy is lucky hes not in the u.s.
they would have done more than give him a few jabs!

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Are you like mentally disabled? anyone with average intelligence understands what I wrote. English isn’t my first language, stupid cunt
Not really, your English sucks. Moving forward, what are you going to do to improve your grammar? Focus on I'mprpvment and I know you'll be a success. I believe in you.

ramsy_

Lurker
Not really, your English sucks. Moving forward, what are you going to do to improve your grammar? Focus on I'mprpvment and I know you'll be a success. I believe in you.
You’re a retard what more can I say?, I don’t focus on my grammar in English as I don’t speak it often in my life. You might actually have an iq of about 70 or something. your comment is ironic as well

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
You’re a retard what more can I say?, I don’t focus on my grammar in English as I don’t speak it often in my life. You might actually have an iq of about 70 or something. your comment is ironic as well
Yea we can tell you don't. Oh, by the way I think you mean **you're** . Also I don't think you know what irony is.

Back