murder Alot of you know, some of you dont. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
In the film Hostel 2, there's a distinct scene of one character who is killed off in a way that's off putting to both film plots. Alot of you are probably rolling your eyes because you know what I'm referring to and what its inspired by. Many don't know which is what prompted me to create a thread. For those who never understood why Heather Mozzeratos character (Lorna) was killed off the way she was, keep reading.
2bf24ae9e8214f7ba16ef4441d751430.png

First off, you need to know who Elizabeth Bathory is. Elizabeth Bathory was a powerful and wealthy countess in the Transylvania region of Europe. Her family ruled the region and her uncle was king of Poland. She resided in an estate known as "Chactice Castle". Between the years 1590 and 1610, The Countess would lure young girls from less fortunate families to the castle with promises of servant work at higher salaries. Some families sent their daughters to the castle to learn courtly ettiquite.
Elizabeth-Bathory.jpg

(Bathory ☝️ ..that bitch was crazy)

With the help of her male servants, the countess would engage in torturing the young girls for days then eventually murdering them. Tortures included jamming pins and needles under finger nails and covering victims in honey, leaving them to be attacked by bees and ants. The old tale legend describes Bathory as believing the blood of young girls to be essential to her health and beauty and bathing in their blood.
612664395a40232133447d33247d383232383538393634.jpeg.jpg

Its been said these particular details of her crimes are fabricated and were added by locals after her death. Many believe her to be a victim of a conspiracy relating to her power and wealth. Nonetheless, it's a tale the film industry seems to have a field day with, with multiple depictions of the story.

tumblr_mwrdlvveVy1rvz0b8o8_500.gif

Hostel 2 takes place in Slovakia which is the location of Chactice Castle. When Lorna is kidnapped and taken back to a dungeon to be slaughtered by a demented cunt, it is inspired by Bathory and her male servants who assisted her in the killings.

So if you went countless years not knowing what the fuck and why the fuck everytime you rewatch the movie, now you know the scene isn't as random and fucked up as you thought. Still pretty fucked up actually just not as fucked. I found this scene to be brilliant after learning who Bathory was. Before that, I just thought Eli Roth was one sick fuck!

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
In the film Hostel 2, there's a distinct scene of one character who is killed off in a way that's off putting to both film plots. Alot of you are probably rolling your eyes because you know what I'm referring to and what its inspired by. Many don't know which is what prompted me to create a thread. For those who never understood why Heather Mozzeratos character (Lorna) was killed off the way she was, keep reading. View attachment 638993
First off, you need to know who Elizabeth Bathory is. Elizabeth Bathory was a powerful and wealthy countess in the Transylvania region of Europe. Her family ruled the region and her uncle was king of Poland. She resided in an estate known as "Chactice Castle". Between the years 1590 and 1610, The Countess would lure young girls from less fortunate families to the castle with promises of servant work at higher salaries. Some families sent their daughters to the castle to learn courtly ettiquite.
View attachment 638994

With the help of her male servants, the countess would engage in torturing the young girls for days then eventually murdering them. Tortures included jamming pins and needles under finger nails and covering victims in honey, leaving them to be attacked by bees and ants. The old tale legend describes Bathory as believing the blood of young girls to be essential to her health and beauty and bathing in their blood.
View attachment 638995
Its been said these particular details of her crimes are fabricated and were added by locals after her death. Many believe her to be a victim of a conspiracy relating to her power and wealth. Nonetheless, it's a tale the film industry seems to have a field day with, with multiple depictions of the story.

View attachment 638996
Hostel 2 takes place in Slovakia which is the location of Chactice Castle. When Lorna is kidnapped and taken back to a dungeon to be slaughtered by a demented cunt, it is inspired by Bathory and her male servants who assisted her in the killings.

So if you went countless years not knowing what the fuck and why the fuck everytime you rewatch the movie, now you know the scene isn't as random and fucked up as you thought. Still pretty fucked up actually just not as fucked. I found this scene to be brilliant after learning who Bathory was. Before that, I just thought Eli Roth was one sick fuck!
Well I'll give you a like for your effort and time. Definitely did your homework on this one.

Marsha

Rookie
In the film Hostel 2, there's a distinct scene of one character who is killed off in a way that's off putting to both film plots. Alot of you are probably rolling your eyes because you know what I'm referring to and what its inspired by. Many don't know which is what prompted me to create a thread. For those who never understood why Heather Mozzeratos character (Lorna) was killed off the way she was, keep reading. View attachment 638993
View attachment 638994

View attachment 638995

View attachment 638996

View attachment 638994

View attachment 638995

View attachment 638996

I didn't know at the time I bought the movie. But figured it out years later the connection for the idea. Movie maker, Eli Roth raised the bar for horror movies. He claims he got some of his ideas from the Spanish Inquisition.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Hey @Maleficent - what is the rule on stuff being posted in murder, that doesn’t have a murder video in it? It’s a story of murder, but no video…? I’m curious what the guidelines on that are.

Not that many of the videos i stumble across and post have murders in them…

WickedMal

🖤 Death Queen 🖤
Super Moderator
Hey @Maleficent - what is the rule on stuff being posted in murder, that doesn’t have a murder video in it? It’s a story of murder, but no video…? I’m curious what the guidelines on that are.

Not that many of the videos i stumble across and post have murders in them…
If it's just images of murder with no video it goes into Murder & Genocide images

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
So where should this one go? It doesn’t even have pics.
I mean, the whole scene is inspired by a historian serial killer so I figured it could go in either the movies category or here. I preferred it to be here.

Well I'll give you a like for your effort and time. Definitely did your homework on this one.
All this information was already in my head. I've been explaining this to people for years now. Even die hard horror fans have no clue why this scene was in the movie and no clue who Elizabeth bathory was

Fetid01

STRAIGHT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
Correct me if I'm wrong but Vlad the Impaler was her husband. Read about his exploits too. Liz uzed to cut the large breasts off of young women too. Read about this dynamic duo back in the 1980's

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
View attachment 638994

View attachment 638995

View attachment 638996

Yes! I was aware of that Evil Twat! But appreciate the Tidbit just the same! That Bloody Bitch!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
1500s - 1600s... What a time to have a custom gunsmith build 6-7 wheel lock revolving hand cannons in .50 caliber, strap them to a belt, put on a drover's duster, and then ride around shooting scumbags that need killin'... Yeah they got knights and shit but a gunman who knows what he is doing and is equipped with the best weapons tech of the day will still rack up A LOT of fucking damage. Think 5 shot .50 caliber wheel lock revolver with brass triggerguard that look like a steampunk S&W 500 and twice the size...

Back