Alright, who farted..... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
A man viciously beat his own children for passing gas in his car causing the car to smell bad. The children are six, nine and twelve-years old.

Austin Davis, 32, became angry and beat his three children with a belt after none of them would own up to who had passed gas in the car.

Police were called to a home near DeLand, Florida. A woman at the home told police that one of the children told her they were beaten, because they would not tell Davis who passed gas in the car.
The woman showed deputies photos of multiple bruises on the child’s legs, thighs and buttocks.
The pictures showed a 6-year-old, with several bruises on the buttocks, legs and thighs, and the 12-years-old, had bruises on the legs and thighs, while the 9-year-old refused to have pictures taken of the injuries for fear of retaliations if Davis found out that they reported the incident, according to reports.

Davis was arrested and charged with three counts of aggravated child abuse.

mrln

silent ghost
I could see being pissed if they farted at the dinner table while eating. that's nasty and disrespectful. I wouldn't beat them for it tho. if anything,the kids and I try to "beef stew" each other.

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
I could see being pissed if they farted at the dinner table while eating. that's nasty and disrespectful. I wouldn't beat them for it tho. if anything,the kids and I try to "beef stew" each other.

Beef stew? (I'm so going to regret this) what's that?

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
"cupcake" is....?

Carefully farting into your cupped hand and then placing it immediately over the victim's mouth and nose.

Edit: Try that one on the kids next time. Later on you can play Dutch Ovens with your wife.

mrln

silent ghost
Carefully farting into your cupped hand and then placing it immediately over the victim's mouth and nose.

Edit: Try that one on the kids next time. Later on you can play Dutch Ovens with your wife.
ive done that to them too. just didn't know its a cupcake.
oh the wife hates that. so I just move about and let the sheets move about to let the fumes escape. she still gets pissed sometimes. lol.

Back