Amarjeet Sada 8 year old serial killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
that kid of childs of rage is probably the best way to see a true psychotic human being in their early years talking openly about her feelings....quite the mary bell perhaps? and its a girl...thats pretty damn rare i think?

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
that kid of childs of rage is probably the best way to see a true psychotic human being in their early years talking openly about her feelings....quite the mary bell perhaps? and its a girl...thats pretty damn rare i think?
Yes while its sad to see its also very interesting in the same way that "the iceman tapes".
An insight into the mind of a person with a truly damaged conscience honest about their feelings about the world and people in it. Attachment disorders like hers are probably the saddest thing in this world, children having been so badly treated and given so little love that they are damaged for life. We need licenses for having children more then for driving cars.

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
I've seen a lot of kids turn out bad back home, Chicago, kids with that very look in their eyes... Had I not seen the article attached... I think I would have been pretty careful around this kid.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
unfortuantely the kid lives in a society that doesnt intercept and diagnose junenile mania... had he been the white child of a white psrofessional or even a western middle class family his life would have been different possibly.....with meds and monitoring or even institutionalization.

cold hard fact----------------- there's many children in many countries like this little boy.
is he bad?? who knows. regardless of the question...he inhabits a society where the "good" are bad also... child bully's have killed children

erqsqdx8

Fresh Meat
It's sickening but one can't conclude that the kid got mixed up at the hospital with Satan's spawn. He's likely either the product of his family environment or has some mental or emotional issues...either way at this point he's so far along his murderous path that it'd probably be more productive to just stick him into the incinerator.

Sakura1215

Lurker
The word 'evil' gets thrown around so much, and to me has too many connotations of religion/religious teachings. Most likely, there's probably an inner rage in this kid that began real early, and if he already had psychiatric problems--maybe that was the major issue, i.e. voices telling him to kill or some such thing.

I find it incredibly amazing how much people underestimate little kids. It's like, they automatically think that since this child is just a child, I'll just abuse the fuck out of him or her until I feel better, or whatever the situation may be. I have no kids, but if I ever do, I will handle them firmly but also cautiously, like holding a bomb. I remember when I was a child, I daydreamed about killing people, mostly people in my family. I obviously outgrew that old childhood rage, but people around me did not know I held that kind of hatred. I was shy and quiet, kept mostly to myself.

I don't know the background to this boy's life, but I assume he's been handled roughly somehow, or maybe living in a tough situation. Some kids handle adversary better than others.

But who knows, maybe there is such a thing as a 'bad seed', and I'm just talking out of my ass.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
you need to kill this little bastard.
headshot is good solution
why kill him?

there's hundreds of thousands of schizoprenic children institutiionalized just like him in your country being controlled and treated with meds

this kid is a victim of fate /circumstance/misdiagnosis/ third world norms.

he may even be less dangerous than the made in america pampered fuck running around with guns in their bmw

shanksta

Unforgiven-
One of my close friends has a little boy... and I feel something evil about that little boy. She has 3 kids and the other 2 are normal sweet kids... the little boy is 5 and anything he finds living (insects, dogs, whatever) he tortures. He loves fire... he started a house fire in the last place they lived. He even tried to stab his 3 year old sister. I'm scared for his siblings but his Mom seems to think he's just 'more of a handful' than the others. :<_>: I think it is possible to just be born bad.
yes! possible to be born psychopathic.

Back