Amarjeet Sada 8 year old serial killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bub Logan

NewbieX
Amarjeet Sada

tumblr_lw85lwx1BY1qdp4kpo1_400.jpg

Sorry the article is so short but there doesn't seem much on him, this taken from: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/serial-killers?before=1323981893

In June, 2007, eight-year-old Amarjeet Sada of India, was arrested for allegedly killing three babies, two of them his cousins. According to police in the Begusarai district of Eastern India, Amarjeet strangled his first victim, a six-month-old cousin, and bludgeoned the head of a second cousin, also under a year old. Police say both killings were kept under wraps by the family; however, the case came to light when neighbors suspected Amarjeet in the death of their six-month-old daughter. According to Indian law, Amarjeet cannot be sentenced to death or put in prison, but he can be held in a children’s home until he is 18.
He looks like a little cannibal!

Domino69

In the Prep Room
No one gives a shit because they're GIRLS. If the little fuck had killed a few boys, there'd be hell to pay. If a kid killed MY daughter, you wouldn't have to worry about the police, I'd do exactly the same thing to him. Little fucker.

tero

GOREBABY
India another third world shithole and these spawns are there and every where even in our good ole U.S.A. so I guess they hide their crimes tuckrd away from the press etc wow hope this kid is actually kept where he belongs?

Rock

NewbieX
Amarjeet Sada

demian-or-demonian-apparently-exist01.jpg

demian-or-demonian-apparently-exist02.jpg

tumblr_lw85lwx1BY1qdp4kpo1_400.jpg

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/serial-killers?before=1323981893

In June, 2007, eight-year-old Amarjeet Sada of India, was arrested for allegedly killing three babies, two of them his cousins. According to police in the Begusarai district of Eastern India, Amarjeet strangled his first victim, a six-month-old cousin, and bludgeoned the head of a second cousin, also under a year old. Police say both killings were kept under wraps by the family; however, the case came to light when neighbors suspected Amarjeet in the death of their six-month-old daughter. According to Indian law, Amarjeet cannot be sentenced to death or put in prison, but he can be held in a children’s home until he is 18.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ld-after-third-murder/articleshow/2090290.cms

Eight-year-old 'serial killer' held after third murder

BEGUSARAI: Eight-year-old Amardeep Sada only smiles at the policemen every time they ask him why he so brutally strangled six-month-old Khushboo on Tuesday. Police say Amardeep is a serial killer; he had earlier strangled to death his sister and cousin.

Amardeep's uncle admitted before mediapersons on Thursday the boy killed his six-month-old sister a few months ago and a cousin at his maternal uncle's place a year ago.

The earlier two killings went unreported. However, Amardeep's crime could not be pushed under the carpet this time since his latest victim was not a family member but lived in his neighbourhood in Musahari village under the Bhagwanpur police station.

Khushboo was sleeping alone in the village primary school while her mother Chunchun Devi was busy with chores at her house nearby when Amardeep strangled the infant and hit her with a brick before attempting to bury the body in the nearby field.

The boy later led the villagers to the spot and told them the gory tale of how he executed the killing.

Bhagwanpur police station officer incharge Shatrughan Kumar said the boy spoke little but smiled a lot. Patna-based psychoanalyst Shamshad Hussain said the boy prima facie appears to be a sadist who derives pleasure from inflicting injuries. A former professor of psychology in Patna University, meanwhile, said the boy does not have a sense of right or wrong.

This kid reminds me of the main character "Damien" from the 1976 movie "The Omen".

Recycledplasticdollparts

The human race sucks donkey balls.
One of my close friends has a little boy... and I feel something evil about that little boy. She has 3 kids and the other 2 are normal sweet kids... the little boy is 5 and anything he finds living (insects, dogs, whatever) he tortures. He loves fire... he started a house fire in the last place they lived. He even tried to stab his 3 year old sister. I'm scared for his siblings but his Mom seems to think he's just 'more of a handful' than the others. :<_>: I think it is possible to just be born bad.

If he is also a bedwetter - that's the classic sociopathic triangle.

Back