amazing pole dancer

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
That first girl was absolutely amazing! That girl is probably the single most tone person I have ever seen. She will go far in this life! Any woman I know would give anything to be able to do that. My middle son is dating a stripper, I will ask him if she can pole dance! As for number 2?? I will be starting my diet tomorrow promptly at 0700!! That was just wrong! BUT, I have to give her credit for doing that in front of the world with the confidence of the first one! Kudo's fatty!;)

methamphetamine

I'm beetlejuice baby
That first girl was absolutely amazing! That girl is probably the single most tone person I have ever seen. She will go far in this life! Any woman I know would give anything to be able to do that. My middle son is dating a stripper, I will ask him if she can pole dance! As for number 2?? I will be starting my diet tomorrow promptly at 0700!! That was just wrong! BUT, I have to give her credit for doing that in front of the world with the confidence of the first one! Kudo's fatty!;)
lol a stripper going far in life?????????? Maybe by way of gold digging.

NightMare

lol a stripper going far in life?????????? Maybe by way of gold digging.
You have to think outside the box. The girl is an amazing dancer. Pole dancing is just another form of dancing. Just because it is done in a gentlemen's club most of the time does not make it any less a dance. She can go anywhere she wants and get a job dancing. "Out side the box," it's really not a new concept.:p Just because a woman is beautiful and can dance like her, does NOT make her a gold digger. Besides, this is 2013, men are now gold diggers too, the only skill they need for that is to be a good liar, which seems to come naturally to men.:lulz:

methamphetamine

I'm beetlejuice baby
You have to think outside the box. The girl is an amazing dancer. Pole dancing is just another form of dancing. Just because it is done in a gentlemen's club most of the time does not make it any less a dance. She can go anywhere she wants and get a job dancing. "Out side the box," it's really not a new concept.:p Just because a woman is beautiful and can dance like her, does NOT make her a gold digger. Besides, this is 2013, men are now gold diggers too, the only skill they need for that is to be a good liar, which seems to come naturally to men.:lulz:
How do you figure she will go far in life though, are you familiar at all with senescence?

NightMare

How do you figure she will go far in life though, are you familiar at all with senescence?
What the fuck does that have to do with a beautiful pole dancer? We all grow old, that is just a fact of life. She will go far because what I saw is a young woman full of determination and self discipline, and she is a beautiful dancer. Oh, I did write "outside the box" genius.:p