Amazon's Union-Busting Training Video

The prick that owns this company(richest prick in the world, forgot the scumbags name), mentions customers, shareholders and associates. No mention of employees. This tells you he only cares about one thing.
PROFIT! Fuck people!
The associates they are referring to are the employees. Wal-Mart/Sam's Club also refers to their employees as associates. One of my older brothers worked for Sam's Club for 17 years and he says they would (the higher ups) show them anti-union videos and have anti-union meetings all the time. I'm not for or against unions, but if Wal-Mart are against them, they can't be all bad.

Vwj

NewbieX
Yeah but them bullies ruin everything for the working class just so their members don’t loose their jobs or they can get over paid, just look at the 3 day week, and all those who lost their jobs because of the miners strike and the newspaper strike,
Maybe it’s different in the us of a

Brainfart

Strayan M8
The associates they are referring to are the employees. Wal-Mart/Sam's Club also refers to their employees as associates. One of my older brothers worked for Sam's Club for 17 years and he says they would (the higher ups) show them anti-union videos and have anti-union meetings all the time. I'm not for or against unions, but if Wal-Mart are against them, they can't be all bad.
Thanks Jakeclown. Not heard that term Before.

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Thanks Jakeclown. Not heard that term Before.
Yes sweets like Jake said it is a common term here in the states that work for many types stores that do sales of any type are refered to as associates are referred to as associates.

King0o0Icon

Asshat
Joining a union is the best decision I've made. Now I have health insurance, good pay, and by the time I'm done with my apprenticeship will have a college degree. I have a future now after years of bs in factories and rate shops...

D.O.A.

Slavery gets shit done
No need to be in a union to want to stay the fuck away from management.
The way the unions are headed there's no need to be in a union anyway. Trade unions are dead, these faggots like the NUW step on each other's toes for signups. You won't get a pay rise worth a fuck unless it's spread out over a decade in some shitty EBA they'll convince you to sign. Then they go back to trades hall and slap each other on the back and call each other comrade. As a former tcfua, mua, etc shop stupid, I'd happily burn down union offices given the chance and cook all the commie cunts and useless sjw dykes inside, that's what I think of unions today. Absolutely useless left wing cocksuckers took it all over, the men are gone. Look at the CFMEU, other unions want them destroyed because they and the ETU are still militant as fuck, don't bow to labor or the greens or sjw causes, or give them money for political bullshit. Ever since the waterfront wars it's been over, militancy is dead, being a low wage sign waving fag is all the rage. Look at Patrick's, either we got what we wanted or we burned it all down, because we were cunts. You won't see that type of action ever again, just like a decent pay rise.

GOOD TIMES:
mua1b.jpg

e22699800eb2e360af32c4e623897283.jpeg

images (58).jpeg