Amazon's Union-Busting Training Video

Brainfart

Rookie
The prick that owns this company(richest prick in the world, forgot the scumbags name), mentions customers, shareholders and associates. No mention of employees. This tells you he only cares about one thing.
PROFIT! Fuck people!

The prick that owns this company(richest prick in the world, forgot the scumbags name), mentions customers, shareholders and associates. No mention of employees. This tells you he only cares about one thing.
PROFIT! Fuck people!
The associates they are referring to are the employees. Wal-Mart/Sam's Club also refers to their employees as associates. One of my older brothers worked for Sam's Club for 17 years and he says they would (the higher ups) show them anti-union videos and have anti-union meetings all the time. I'm not for or against unions, but if Wal-Mart are against them, they can't be all bad.

🏴Vwj🏴

NewbieX
Yeah but them bullies ruin everything for the working class just so their members don’t loose their jobs or they can get over paid, just look at the 3 day week, and all those who lost their jobs because of the miners strike and the newspaper strike,
Maybe it’s different in the us of a

Brainfart

Rookie
The associates they are referring to are the employees. Wal-Mart/Sam's Club also refers to their employees as associates. One of my older brothers worked for Sam's Club for 17 years and he says they would (the higher ups) show them anti-union videos and have anti-union meetings all the time. I'm not for or against unions, but if Wal-Mart are against them, they can't be all bad.
Thanks Jakeclown. Not heard that term Before.