America might update thier money (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
America might update thier money

Amazing New Designs For The Dollar Bill

The American dollar is in bad need of a makeover. Thanks to the Dollar ReDe$ign Project, we may now have some options.
Organized by creative strategy consultant Richard Smith, the Dollar ReDe$ign Project is soliciting ideas for the dollar bill of the future. "Our great 'rival', the Euro, looks so spanky in comparison it seems the only clear way to revive this global recession is to rebrand and redesign," the project notes on its website.
Fisher started the project in with the intent of "trying to find a catalyst to restart our economy" he told Fox News. The recent competition is now closed, and voting ends on September 30. "This has touched people's hearts," Fisher said, and "people feel the dollar touches their lives."
The leading vote-getter for this year's competition (pictured below) was submitted by British duo Dowling Duncan, which features a unique vertical design.

Amazing New Designs For The Dollar Bill (PHOTOS) - Yahoo! News

Attachments

• DES.jpg
    DES.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 31

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I was talking to a bank teller here counting wads of the shit, and she remarked it was the worlds most boring currency (in terms of each note looking the same).

Meanwhile, I has a rainbow in my wallet

images

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Well, this is just an idea, and I don't think even one coming from our Government, surprisingly.

While I understand there are needs to change the bills a bit to fight couterfiters, I don't think the bills need to be changed that much. And especially not the president on the front of them.

One of the brilliant ideas was to have Obama on the front of the $1 bill, as shown on the webpage.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
aRyan;29147 said:
Well, this is just an idea, and I don't think even one coming from our Government, surprisingly.

While I understand there are needs to change the bills a bit to fight couterfiters, I don't think the bills need to be changed that much. And especially not the president on the front of them.

One of the brilliant ideas was to have Obama on the front of the $1 bill, as shown on the webpage.

we put one of our ww1 generals on the $100 with a famous singer on the other side and the queen on the lowest ($5) lmao :D

ubee

shalom
$1,- bills are ridiculous to begin with, just use coins for that like normal countries do.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Considering how things work these days, at least a third or more of my weekly pay is spent/shifted around digitally and I never actually handle much in real cash. Eftpos this, direct debit that.

yenta

jewish gypsy
the uk,s money notes and euros all have hidden marks that can only be seen under a UV light. its a forgery preventative measure

do the us notes have the same?

shalom

ubee

shalom
euros also have holograms and numerous hidden safety measures that haven't been publicized for obvious reasons.

Back