American cops again.

Jizdrop1

Top shagger
Forget the fact she is Black,this is another example of how bad American cops are. Cops excuse- "she took the tazer off me and used it on me" What a load of bollocks. Don't know how you Americans put up with all this killing by cops. At least he used his tazer before filling her full of lead as per usual.

Bongo bill

Functional psycho
Forget the fact she is Black,this is another example of how bad American cops are. Cops excuse- "she took the tazer off me and used it on me" What a load of bollocks. Don't know how you Americans put up with all this killing by cops. At least he used his tazer before filling her full of lead as per usual.
Pussys all of them

TehBitch

~*I Squirt Blonde~*
Administrator
Not all American police officers are bad, and yes the actions of this one was way excessive. Police need better training and procedures for incidents like this.

But, not complying with police officers orders and fighting with them..is a stupid move too.

Grand Mal Caesar

That green thing is not a dick!
Not all American police officers are bad, and yes the actions of this one was way excessive. Police need better training and procedures for incidents like this.

But, not complying with police officers orders and fighting with them..is a stupid move too.
If American cops were as bad as people seem to think they are, there wouldn't be any black people left in America.

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
Not all cops are bad this is very true, but there are cops that I just worthless... and yes it does matter what color you are when an officer pulls you over... I have seen this myself countless times.... in the above video I don’t care what color she is... if he couldn’t handle her that means he has horrible training and needs to be fired.... to shoot her like that is just uncalled for...

msr

Here pikey pikey, swallow mah cawk.
Short Bussed
Not all cops are bad this is very true, but there are cops that I just worthless... and yes it does matter what color you are when an officer pulls you over... I have seen this myself countless times.... in the above video I don’t care what color she is... if he couldn’t handle her that means he has horrible training and needs to be fired.... to shoot her like that is just uncalled for...
They can use the "I feared for my life" statement. That works most of the time, except for Michael Slager in South Carolina, who is in prison now for shooting and killing a black guy 8 times as the black guy was running away. It was caught on a phone camera.

Alice Ayres

Dodging Bullets
i'm lovin all the armchair quarterbacking.

this cunt fought the officer like a wild banshee when he tried to detain/arrest her. she did not comply and fought. the officer decided to use less than lethal force and deployed his taser. the cunt still did not comply and continued to fight--dislodging the taser from the officer. she then took control of the taser and used it on the officer.. to which the officer took it to the next step available to him and that was lethal force. the end.

the cunt was NOT new to the process. law enforcement handled her many, many times before. she knew the drill yet, she didn't wanna comply. once the cunt decided to aim a weapon towards an officer, she signed off on her own death.

Jacky Boy

He Who Walks Behind the Rows
They can use the "I feared for my life" statement. That works most of the time, except for Michael Slager in South Carolina, who is in prison now for shooting and killing a black guy 8 times as the black guy was running away. It was caught on a phone camera.
How did he kill him 8 times?

McM

Krautnigger
In one federal state, the cops here have tasers now too and they already managed to kill somehow.. indirectly. A fat diabetic/psychotic man got buzzed because he refused to take his meds at his doc and was behaving violently. :lol:
He collapsed and died a few days later in a hospital because of pneumonia and blood poisoning. Sounds a bit strange but I'm no doc, maybe he had the shit already before.

Alice Ayres

Dodging Bullets
In one federal state, the cops here have tasers now too and they already managed to kill somehow.. indirectly. A fat diabetic/psychotic man got buzzed because he refused to take his meds at his doc and was behaving violently. :lol:
He collapsed and died a few days later in a hospital because of pneumonia and blood poisoning. Sounds a bit strange but I'm no doc, maybe he had the shit already before.
i can't recall the exact circumstances but when tasers were first introduced to law enforcement they were referred to as "non lethal" weapons. when a couple of citizens died from either a direct result of being tasered or from complications due to pre existing conditions--tasers were then referred to as "less than lethal" weapons.

frickin things hurt and it feels like you're gonna die!