American Indian Takes Care Of Some Business

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Throughout The History Of American Cinema And American Television, American Indians Have Usually Been Portrayed As The "Bad Guys"...And American Soldiers And Settlers Have Been Portrayed As The "Good Guys"...Which Is Total Bull-Shit.

This Video Clip Is My Absolute Favorite American Indian Scene Of Any Movie Or Television Show.

Regards,
-Ward

SPHINCTERPUNCH

Forum Veteran
That was Too Fkn Cool Guy's! I simply luv seeing shit like that...Well deserved Too! Thanku Ward,that was Great! What's the name of that Movie?...I'd like to check that out...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

Forum Veteran
Throughout The History Of American Cinema And American Television, American Indians Have Usually Been Portrayed As The "Bad Guys"...And American Soldiers And Settlers Have Been Portrayed As The "Good Guys"...Which Is Total Bull-Shit.

This Video Clip Is My Absolute Favorite American Indian Scene Of Any Movie Or Television Show.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 405503
Totally Cool My Friend! Could U gv me the name of that Movie?...And Thanku...SP

OP
Ward Cleaver

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
SPHINCTERPUNCH said:
Totally Cool My Friend! Could U gv me the name of that Movie?...And Thanku.

SP, the scene is not from a movie, it's from the FX television series "Fargo," Season 2.

So far, there have been 3 seasons of "Fargo." It's one of my top 3 TV series of all time.
You can find it on Amazon "Prime Video."
I would recommend starting with Season 1.
Be advised, once you start watching it, you'll probably be up until 3 in the morning binge-watching the episodes because it's really good.

To see a sample of Season 1, take a look at the video I just uploaded ("This Is How You Get Out Of A Speeding Ticket).

Regards,
-Ward