America's bailout package for Kung Flu

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
Look what the house democrats put in the coronavirus emergency bill :lol:
You fucking disgust me you democrat voting shitheels.

-airline climate change mandates
-$15 minimum wage for companies accepting assistance
- full time diversity officer for companies that accept bill assistance
-Required same day voter registration
-solar panel tax breaks
- 35 million dollars for D.C.-based John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
-$300 million would be allotted for the National Endowment of the Arts with an additional $300 million for the National Endowment of the Humanities
-15 days of early voting for elections and no-excuse absentee mail-in voting
-a minimum of $10,000 of federal and private student loan debt for each indebted borrower.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

s-_AzuCO.png

I have Covid supposedly, personally I don't believe this is a virus. This is a wave weapon or 5g, I don't have discomfort like a traditional flu or germ.

I was shaking and having huge anxiety attacks, almost like when an alcoholic has DTs. This is something I've never done before or had, I get outside a lot and really I'm not fazed by a supposed lockdown.

Anyway, this thing feels unusual. The fever feels like I'm getting fried more then a fever I'd typically get. Lol I have bouts where I wanna freak out but mentally I'm fine, it's my body.

That's the thing, usally when I'm sick the mind is bogged down along with it. This is strange, it's like being very aware but your body is hating life.

My stomach is doing backflips , I'm just laying here in bed.

mrln

silent ghost
bail out is a joke. up to 1200.00. meanwhile, the rich got 1.7mil. which,was all part of trumps tax overhaul bill. so again all it proves is,he and the rest of washington are only for the rich. BOTH parties. that mnuchin cocksucker said that the 12k should last 10 weeks. BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA....!!! THEN THAT 1,7MIL,should last the rest of their lives!
them fuckwads on the "hill" are so out of touch with the real america.
we die,they will soon follow. theyre helpless without the middle and lower class. they really are. this virus just proved it!

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
bail out is a joke. up to 1200.00. meanwhile, the rich got 1.7mil. which,was all part of trumps tax overhaul bill. so again all it proves is,he and the rest of washington are only for the rich. BOTH parties. that mnuchin cocksucker said that the 12k should last 10 weeks. BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA....!!! THEN THAT 1,7MIL,should last the rest of their lives!
them fuckwads on the "hill" are so out of touch with the real america.
we die,they will soon follow. theyre helpless without the middle and lower class. they really are. this virus just proved it!
And you have The idiots say open up country to save the economy. Ok then do it watch more die from covid-19 you idiots.

mrln

silent ghost
And you have The idiots say open up country to save the economy. Ok then do it watch more die from covid-19 you idiots.
i do understand people want to get out and work,and want to get out and about and do stuff. but how many of the people been tested? and are there enough tests. most likely,no. i,myself,would rather be safe than sorry and wait it out. im in no rush. yes its peoples right and blablabla,but its also NOT your right to get me sick either because your ignorance.
leader of denmark said yest,hes being "very very cautious", in letting people to go back to every day business. really? then how come when i saw what was going on,NOBODY was wearing a mask! school kids,teachers,adults... no one. thats being "very very cautious?"

mrln

silent ghost
so the "rich" get 1.7 mil.
working slobs and less,get $1200.00. thats if you made LESS than 125k.
so how does it work for the rich then? they dont have a "cap" on how much they made? and still get their 1.7mil? while those who cant collect,have to suck on it? or do they also get 1.7mil. because as far as i know,them people dont get squat!
trumps america!