bizarre An Organic Drink (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
In Brazil anything is possible....
An now imagine how much dirtier their trash is compared to ours, there was probably a dead raw chicken in there and a gang banger too, both got juiced into that slurry he drank. Salmonella for sure and probably HIV and Polio mixed in too. Dirty diapers and colostomy bags, condoms bursting with stale semen, bags of vomit and Gatorade bottles full of urine, etc.

IyxRyo

I am the fucking bin laden's father
his name is, abner.
he's post this type of videos on YouTube, it's just challenges that he subscribles indicates

but the hole it's must deeper than it looks, he brushes his teeth with toilet grease, he LITERALLY COOK AND ATES RATS, and ates live cockroaches like regular breakfast, even when the subscribles don't challenge's him

his Chanell on YouTube is named:
abner trovão culinária Animal 2.0

see at your own risk

oh yes, he's Brazilian, but around here I've never seen anyone talk about him, those who have seen him, were never the same, never go back there, on this channel

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Why would someone need to walk all the way outside just to drink some nasty shit? This guy is a youtuber, I honestly do not believe he drank dumpster juice. Maybe I'm wrong but this is super easy to edit.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Why would someone need to walk all the way outside just to drink some nasty shit? This guy is a youtuber, I honestly do not believe he drank dumpster juice. Maybe I'm wrong but this is super easy to edit.
I wondered this myself, but I couldn't really tell for certain. On the other hand, people have done worse for internet points.

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
I wondered this myself, but I couldn't really tell for certain. On the other hand, people have done worse for internet points.
It dawned on me as fake when I noticed the other people standing around. He never asked one of them to hold his camera? Why all the tight shots of the cup, then his face? I mean if I wanted to fake drinking something on film this is how I'd shoot it. If the cup had never left frame or if he had one of the other guys hold his camera while he did it then it would have been a bit more believable.

Back