Anaheim Police Shoot Random People With Rubber Bullets, Let Dog Loose In Crowd

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Apparently this was after they shot someone dead for turning and trying to run away from them. What the fuck?

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Shades of Rodney King Huh??:unreal:
All I know is that cops in most US states have been acting much more aggressive out in the open lately. I kind of wonder if it is the start of something bigger, or they are getting the OK from the Federal Government because they are becoming worried about something.

Maybe, maybe not. Just a thought though. It just seems to me like the higher ups are trying to condition their officers in cities to become less emotional when dealing with civilians.. i.e. 'doing what they have to do to get the job done'. Kind of frightening to be honest.

I know some police officers here that are very fair, very friendly, very decent people. Possibly they are trying to change this. To have police not look at civilians as their neighbors or friends but look at them as an obstacle in the way.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
All I know is that cops in most US states have been acting much more aggressive out in the open lately. I kind of wonder if it is the start of something bigger, or they are getting the OK from the Federal Government because they are becoming worried about something.

Maybe, maybe not. Just a thought though. It just seems to me like the higher ups are trying to condition their officers in cities to become less emotional when dealing with civilians.. i.e. 'doing what they have to do to get the job done'. Kind of frightening to be honest.

I know some police officers here that are very fair, very friendly, very decent people. Possibly they are trying to change this. To have police not look at civilians as their neighbors or friends but look at them as an obstacle in the way.
I do have to say that in SEATTLE we have had our fair share of Police taking out whoever they feel like when A crowd of People trying to say something pisses them off!