Anal fuck

Our anus skin is sensitive only to feel the poop going out Preacher
Grazi.

Then I imagine that you will be in disagreement with oral sex too, since technically the mouth function is to feed and breathe and the tongue function is the sense of taste
(among other things...) ;) ... In sex not everything is summarized to the organic functions of each part of our body, because in that case there would be no masturbation with the hands / fingers either.

Everyone chooses what they like, but I can assure you that women can also enjoy anal sex in the same way that they enjoy oral sex as well.

mrln

fuck the govt...
Grazi.

Then I imagine that you will be in disagreement with oral sex too, since technically the mouth function is to feed and breathe and the tongue function is the sense of taste
(among other things...) ;) ... In sex not everything is summarized to the organic functions of each part of our body, because in that case there would be no masturbation with the hands / fingers either.

Everyone chooses what they like, but I can assure you that women can also enjoy anal sex in the same way that they enjoy oral sex as well.
even a finger up in the ass once in a while, makes her squirm with extacy too!

even a finger up in the ass once in a while, makes her squirm with extacy too!
Totally!!! And many women even ask for it.

In regards of anal sex... I was with women who did not want to know anything about anal sex, I was with women who eventually asked for it depending on the sex mood at the moment, and I was with women that practically was common practice in each encounter (in fact a common session with my wife today starts with oral sex, then we go to vaginal and we end up with anal sex ...)

Last edited: