Anatoly Yemelianovich Slivko (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

fuckotheclown

nothing like bloody clown sex!!!!
here in america you love to fuck women with giant boobs in mother russia why prefer the rosey red assholes of youg boys , i think the scouts uniforms were overkill

SimmonS

SS Teutonic knights templar
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Yeah I watched this video its fucking disturbing. the way he just picks the kids up and throws them on the nooses like that and drops em

Wow I can't believe it's real. It's like some old school silent snuff film.

Was that a reality or did I just dream that I saw that film? I watched it and as it was first going I thought "Oh sweet! Kids in the woods on a day trip!" then when that guy started with the nooses I almost threw up.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
damn thats one sick fucker .....

love the way dr stole it form viraldeath and stuck there own tag on it lol ....

That's not new for DR they're always doing it.
Yes he was one strange and disturbed individual..he got what he deserved eventually.

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
After reading the comments I don't think I will watch the vid, cool post though.

Ayahuazca

Rookie
The guy was a savage, but I don't find the video very hard to watch.

Same for me, i guess after watching decapitations etc.. well it could be worse!. Still i get a bit uneasy or how you say, some of the kids just dont move a muscle and just take it while others panic, that would be what you think they do but its more then half of them that just dont do anything and look perfectly fine whit the nose around there neck right befour he lifts them down on the things they stand on. I wish there where sound for this one.
dunno.. its wierd.

Back