And i thought my ex was a shite excuse for a mother. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
I've seen some 8 year old girls with hairy legs :p
Beyond that, it isn't really doing the child harm and when she is older, she won't have to shave or wax as often.

Decent60

Physically no, it's doing no "harm". But i don't ( i'm not a mother so my point is proly bullshit) think it's right to teach a child to exploit your looks. Should teach a child self respect.Kid imo should be told they are beautiful as they are. Nowadays kids are growing up too quick. I would have had the utter shit kicked out of me if i even attempted to wear what kids get away with now. And see if you think about it, older girls/women shave or wax pretty much for male satisfaction, Why the fuck an 8 year old sees the need to get rid of hair is wayyyyyyy beyond me.

Well, waxing legs is not only for "male satisfaction" but for many females as well, I know many girls that hate hairy legs on both themselves and men. The pubic hair...that is where I would draw the line for an 8 year old...or any child of mine lol

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Very disturbing and sad.

Botox shouldn't even be legal on someone of that age without a Doctors note and specific medical reason.

Waxing is just strange. Monthly vaginal waxes?.. Give me a fucking break.

edit:

Oh, I get it after reading this gem. She wants her daughter to become an overly stressed out pre-teen/teen thats going to drink and start using hard drugs after failure of her Mothers life long quest to make her a star. 8 years old and telling her that she needs botox and vaginal waxing to become a star. She's going to become a little whore instead.

"What I am doing for Britney now will help her become a star ... I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and baby-faced for longer ... All I want is for Britney to have the best start in life, so it is easier for her to become a superstar. More mothers should do it for their daughters."

mrln

silent ghost
so theres no laws against this kind of behaviour against children? that dumbass is setting that little girl up for failure and to be a bitch her whole life,with mental problems.

KingFate

LĆ©gion Blanche
.Should teach a child self respect.Kid imo should be told they are beautiful as they are. Nowadays kids are growing up too quick

Fuckin A, if only more people were more confident in themselves like that, but now everyone is lost in what "image they have". Now as for growing up, that's a yes and a no. If you leave a male and a female(not related) in a room together enough and they are 12/13 they are eventually going to find out "Tab P" goes into "Slot V", it's just people are more open it today's world. It used to be kept quite and less exposed.

Very disturbing and sad.
Oh, I get it after reading this gem. She wants her daughter to become an overly stressed out pre-teen/teen thats going to drink and start using hard drugs after failure of her Mothers life long quest to make her a star. 8 years old and telling her that she needs botox and vaginal waxing to become a star. She's going to become a little whore instead.

Well if the media had their way, all kids would act like that. "I must have the approval of my peers!" That child is going to have some seriously fucked up self image problems.

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
Sexualization of Children ā€“ So Sexy, So Soon
credit_card_underwear_small1-150x150.jpg
If you donā€™t believe me, just try and go shopping for childrenā€™s clothes and underwear that arenā€™t too tight, body-fitting, low-cut, too short, ā€œsexyā€, with messages and sexualized images that say things like ā€œeye candyā€, ā€œSo many boys, So little timeā€, ā€œWho needs credit cardsā€, ā€œMr. Pimpā€, ā€œMr. Well-Hungā€, all while hearing your little prince or princess repeat song lyrics like ā€œDonā€™t cha wish your girlfriend was hot like meā€, ā€œso blow me bitch,ā€ ā€œI rock for topless dancers,ā€ and ā€œI tell hoes all the time, bitch get in my car.ā€
ā€œHot Totsā€ and ā€œProstitotsā€ are just two of the descriptive urban slang terms being used to describe girls who dress like tarts, as todayā€™s tarted-up society teaches young girls as young as 4 and 5 that body image and looking like sexy lolitaā€™s is important, even before reaching the tween years.

Reactions: McM

mrln

silent ghost
not for nothing,but that little girl looks like a clown all made up. maybe her mother should spend the money on a makeup artist,not botox. whats next,lipo when shes a teen?

Decent60

'bout damn time they did that....and looking at the mother's genetics, I highly doubt that that girl will become a model or superstar. After the botox treatment, it looks like the girl has the mumps lol
The girl looks like a whore when she's "dressed up"....

Back