And the long slide into hell continues. : Newsom signs law allowing transgender inmates to be placed in prison by their gender identity (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
The law Newsom signed Saturday requires officers to ask inmates privately during the intake process if they identify as transgender, nonbinary or intersex, then inmates can request to be placed in a facility that houses either men or women.

What could go wrong ?
not-sure-if_o_645049.jpg
Well, at least the gals in the women's prison can get some cock from someone other than the guards now.

mrln

silent ghost
they will have their own "wing". i believe they wont be congregated in with the women prisoners,because of guys like you.
you know how many knocked up broads there will be? lol

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
The law Newsom signed Saturday requires officers to ask inmates privately during the intake process if they identify as transgender, nonbinary or intersex, then inmates can request to be placed in a facility that houses either men or women.

What could go wrong ?
not-sure-if_o_645049.jpg
In actual Application, That's gonna B a Fkn Nightmare! People R still to Racist against that kinda Sheit! I can just imagine the First Night in the Showers! That'll go over Well! Lmfao...SP

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
They'd love it. Big butch tatted up dyke, with a dick. I see woman's jail population increasing rapidly
Yes, because we women will purposefully get arrested once we realize there is like a 1% chance we may have a biological male in our block that is actually interested in fucking us. Not like a plethora of those exist in surplus outside of jail…..no let’s give ourselves a record for that quality jailbird dick. Misogynistic incel pleb.

Back