Douggle

Resident Weeaboo.
For myself I m currently into the Following series
Puella Magi Madoka Magicka
Chuunibyou demo Koi Ga Shitai!
High School of the Dead
The Guyver
Ninja Scroll TV
These are the series I can list off the top of my head what about you guys what series are you into if any?

i still love cowboy bebop and I started High School of the dead. I am always interested into checking out new ones when i get the chance

OP
Douggle

Douggle

Resident Weeaboo.
There is supposed to be a Season 2 coming out at some point. I cannot wait for that. I want to see if Tagashi and Rei Finally hook up or if he iis gonna go with Saeko. I wont spoil it too much for you but yeah its a very compelling series.

OP
Douggle

Douggle

Resident Weeaboo.
If we are talking series... the first one I watched was Speed Racer, followed by Sailor Moon, then on to more serious ones.. If we are talking movies I stared off with Ninja Scroll.

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Used to watch:
The Guyver
Ranma 1/2
Bastard!!
The Ronin Warriors (or Yoroiden Samurai Troopers for you fucking weeaboos)
Tekkaman the Space Knight
Lupin III
Samurai Champloo

Got away from anime for the most part because I'm not a virgin. Now it's Archer and Adventure Time.

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
I never really got into anime.

I do remember Aeon Flux being kinda interesting, tho. I guess I just don't share the same fascination with Jap anime/culture in general as some here do. :shrug:

But quite a few of u seem to think Heavy Metal is the shit, so I guess i'll check that out...

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
Come to think of it, I think I still got Ghost ITS and a coupla others on my second hand ext. drive from the previous owner. . I deleted everything else on it but most of the movies and t.v programs and Plants vs Zombies. Have ta check it out later today...