Anonymous Wikileaks supporters explain web attacks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
lmao actual video of some 14 year old faggot named "coldblood" who took down mastercard with a dos tool he never could have figured out without the big fisher price GO! button. Anon has it's moments but they should really stick to masturbating over drawings of little girls and leave wikileaks to fight it's own battles, shit like that does not help.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-11971259

Julian Assange should be given a fucking Nobel peace prize for exposing the state sanctioned murder spree going on over there, but instead he gets prison....what kind of fucked up Nazi fourth Reich shithole is the U.S becoming?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Julian Assange should be given a fucking Nobel peace prize for exposing the state sanctioned murder spree going on over there, but instead he gets prison....what kind of fucked up Nazi fourth Reich shithole is the U.S becoming?

I agree, and the fact is they still have nothing to charge him with, apart from allegedly fucking swedish women without condoms. We've all been there bro.

Paypal & mastercard suspended wikileaks payment processing saying it was an illegal site. As no charges are laid, today they say it's because they do not support sites that promote or incite illegal activity. wikileaks only went down because it was ddos'd, probably by faggots in suits appointed by that jew lover US senator joe lieberman.

go to the KKK website http://kkk.bz/?page_id=305 make a contribution via masterracecard anyway. Apparently wanting blacks dead is fine, but exposing the lies politicians spin aint. Obama was looking at laws for espionage but apparently you have to be an american first of all, and secondly, be in contact with foreign governments. Assange is neither. So now Uncle Sam needs to invent some new laws, as usual.

Now anonymous "hacks" (and thats a big ") the mastercard website and claims responsiblity, just like Scientology (training handbooks released by wikipedia), and whatever bandwagon they jumped on before that. Those fags love poping up for a chance at 15 minutes of fame.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
firstly , i laugh at 4chan trying to push the wikileaks agenda. secondly , coldblood is a faggot.

Hey dad I'm emailing you this attached zip file with a lot of documents about the iraq war, thought you'd be interested, we're helping fight the fight, I'm finally becoming a man in your eyes.
- son.

What the fuck this is a folder full of pictures of little girls and shitty memes. son i am disappoint
- dad

Back