ANOTHER BLACK MAN SHOT BY COPS (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
he was a piece of shit felon who violated a "protection" order. had a weapon in his car (a knife. whoo.hoo.big deal) and disobeyed dierct orders from police. who also btw,raped an underage girl. not to mention the several times being arrested for domestic abuse.
yea. id say hes an upstanding citizen and productive member of society. and now theres a go fund me page almost worth 2mil usd? maybe they should take all that money,and pay restitution to the people he did wrong too. even though its not enough,but its to tell this scumbag,"fuck you dude. you aint gettin shit!"

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
Okay then, if you didnt know enough, why the fuck do it? Dont get your ass chapped when someone casts their opinions and thoughts.
bro,i posted fresh news,thats all......i know more now and actually couldnt convict that cop if i was on a jury......the brother caused his own suffereing...he will pay by shitting in a diaper the rest of his life

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
I agree they do need more to do with body cameras and dadhcameras. That's always been a biggie for me, a lot of bad cops are out there that use it to an advantage but theres also a lot of good ones that get caught up in bad situations
dont worry...after trump clears the commies off the streets,HE will do police reform the right way...watch and see

CowDozer

Rookie
heres what the media left out. per usual. can you believe that?
View attachment 437056
Literally everybody is just making videos talking about how it started and who started it, it's all a bunch of fucking retards. He should have stayed his little 17 year old ass at home with his AR, which he wasnt old enough to carry, and none of this bullshit would have happened

CowDozer

Rookie
Dont get me wrong, I would have done the same, but I wouldn't have left my home state to go get in the middle of the riots

mrln

silent ghost
Literally everybody is just making videos talking about how it started and who started it, it's all a bunch of fucking retards. He should have stayed his little 17 year old ass at home with his AR, which he wasnt old enough to carry, and none of this bullshit would have happened
first off,hes under age to carry. according to law.
and then hes carrying across state lines which is a no.
to go is one thing. but to bring a weapon is another.
i get he was there to protect,like he said in a video that was taken before this happened. but im sure his parents are regretting them in letting him go now! thats if he didnt sneak out.

mystery_man

Ė™Ė™Ė™ĒŹŒį“‰Ęƒ į“‰ sŹžÉ”nɟ ssĒl ĒÉ„Ź‡ 'Ź‡ĒĘƒ į“‰ ɹĒplo ĒÉ„Ź‡
i don't give two fucks about nba or mlb games being postponed but when the nhl decides to do it too it makes me fucking furious. nhl is mostly a white sport and the playoffs are in canada right now so who gives a fuck what the other leagues do in a separate country, its a sad state of affairs, every fucking corporation and business including the nhl now just tries to support "social justice" even though its a fucking farce since none of this will matter in the grand scheme of things. anyways no hockey until saturday it looks like. and here i'm wondering are these fucking idiots that run these leagues gonna postpone a fucking season / playoff everytime media reports a black man being shot by cops? cus if thats the case the season / playoffs may NEVER END.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
i don't give two fucks about nba or mlb games being postponed but when the nhl decides to do it too it makes me fucking furious. nhl is mostly a white sport and the playoffs are in canada right now so who gives a fuck what the other leagues do in a separate country, its a sad state of affairs, every fucking corporation and business including the nhl now just tries to support "social justice" even though its a fucking farce since none of this will matter in the grand scheme of things. anyways no hockey until saturday it looks like. and here i'm wondering are these fucking idiots that run these leagues gonna postpone a fucking season / playoff everytime media reports a black man being shot by cops? cus if thats the case the season / playoffs may NEVER END.
sports leagues are all run by liberal jews....i expected nothing less.....if i see blm painted on the ice,imma suicide bomb gary bettman myself

mrln

silent ghost
heres something the media DOES NOT put out. the number of blacks NOT being shot. or that DO survive.
fuckin liberal media for ya....

Vwj

NewbieX
FB0FC1CF-E391-42C6-A638-82A61642A6B7.jpeg
9BCD7ED2-1B3E-4C8E-B63B-1FD21F55F8BD.jpeg
EB18BFA6-D7D5-4A3D-9C76-17D991B0628E.jpeg

And butthurt and homojo at the riots

E3A9F2B6-A8E9-4733-8D73-9B9914DF4BBA.jpeg

jaydol

Well Known Member
jacob blaine was shot in the back multiple times......i dont know enough to cast judgement,but he could have avoided the situation....the cop was a pussy and proved he couldnt handle a grown man on his own....

People in the hood raised without parental supervision think they can do whatever the hell they want, they don't follow police orders and for all the cops know he's reaching in that car for a gun. Glad he's dead

Cuntpunisher

This user was banned
jacob blaine was shot in the back multiple times......i dont know enough to cast judgement,but he could have avoided the situation....the cop was a pussy and proved he couldnt handle a grown man on his own....

That's what happens when you dont follow directions. It's really easy to not catch cop bullets. Dumb nigger.

jaydol

Well Known Member
he was a piece of shit felon who violated a "protection" order. had a weapon in his car (a knife. whoo.hoo.big deal) and disobeyed dierct orders from police. who also btw,raped an underage girl. not to mention the several times being arrested for domestic abuse.
yea. id say hes an upstanding citizen and productive member of society. and now theres a go fund me page almost worth 2mil usd? maybe they should take all that money,and pay restitution to the people he did wrong too. even though its not enough,but its to tell this scumbag,"fuck you dude. you aint gettin shit!"
After the tax man takes a bite they will be killing each other over what's left, they don't know how to handle money any better than they know how to live in civilized society

fudgepits

NewbieX
I would honestly expect to get shot if I did what he did, so what is the big deal? Nothing to do with his race, everything to do with him blatantly disobeying commands and blatantly reaching into a car for
who knows what.

The police were called for a fight. During this fight, Jacob Blake (guy who got shot) was trying to stop the fight and was later starting to get questioned by the police. Blake walked away from the officers, which heā€™s not obligated to talk to. He simply walked away from the officers and went to go in his car. Jacob Blake did nothing wrong or illegal, but he got shot 7 times by a cop in front of his child who was in the car. I donā€™t understand why you think he deserved to get shot in the back multiple times for ā€œnot following directionsā€ when he didnā€™t need to talk to the police and when he had a right to step into his own vehicle.

Back