ANOTHER BLACK MAN SHOT BY COPS (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned

CowDozer

Rookie
no dumb shit, you should be thanking the justice system. The same one that paralyzed him will be the one to award him millions.
Not when he's charged with this shit dumbass 😂 he had a knife and said he was getting a gun from the car, anyone should have shot him like that. They aren't trained to shoot and kill, they are trained to demobilize like seriously know what tf you're talking about he will end up in jail and paying his own shit

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Not when he's charged with this shit dumbass 😂 he had a knife and said he was getting a gun from the car, anyone should have shot him like that. They aren't trained to shoot and kill, they are trained to demobilize like seriously know what tf you're talking about he will end up in jail and paying his own shit
He doesn't pay for jail, taxpayers do. We will also pay for the emotional trauma of the kids in the car.

CowDozer

Rookie
We do not pay for jail, we pay for prisons. He will go to a county jail and have a bond that HE has to pay, not us. He will have to pay off his bond debts, not us. He will have medical fees and bills, not the justice dept.. and maybe the mother should have carried her children away from the madman with a knife around the police but no the scum left them to watch as well, that cant be fixed with money either.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
What I meant was its the liberals fault why things are like this. You're exhausting me :rant:

How is a lack of police training, regulations, and proper weapons usage the liberals fault?

We do not pay for jail, we pay for prisons. He will go to a county jail and have a bond that HE has to pay, not us. He will have to pay off his bond debts, not us. He will have medical fees and bills, not the justice dept.. and maybe the mother should have carried her children away from the madman with a knife around the police but no the scum left them to watch as well, that cant be fixed with money either.

hahaha, as taxpayers we will pay for all of that in one way or another, and then some. Because it's someone else's county doesn't mean it's not going to happen in yours. The video doesn't clearly tell an entire story and the stories about the investigation running now will probably change. Some local sources are saying he didn't have any weapons, he broke up a fight and the kids were in the SUV with their father.

From viewing the video at the start the kids are the only ones in the SUV. At first I thought maybe mom might have been the one fighting, but if she were fighting when the police arrived she would have already been in custody. Of course no body cameras to confirm the police version.

I think body cameras should be mandatory across the country and turning them off should result in discipline, including termination depending on severity. They should also lose their liability protections for any litigation surrounding cases in which they've turned off the camera.

CowDozer

Rookie
I agree they do need more to do with body cameras and dadhcameras. That's always been a biggie for me, a lot of bad cops are out there that use it to an advantage but theres also a lot of good ones that get caught up in bad situations

CowDozer

Rookie
But, I'm not talking about in just that county or this county. The income of these two facilities are completely separate, prisons and state facilities are all funded through the state, county or city's are all funded through... well that county or city. He will be sent to a county jail, where yes I suppose he will be paid for during his stay, but he will have a bond after/if he gets bonded out, he will have to pay all of it and interest and fees. If he's found guilty against all of these charges, paralyzed or not he will be found responsible for the situation and will be held reliable for paying for any post traumatic stress therapy. All in all, we pay some to everyone of these guys that runs into the police, but they still have the bigger bill at the end of the date

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I agree they do need more to do with body cameras and dadhcameras. That's always been a biggie for me, a lot of bad cops are out there that use it to an advantage but theres also a lot of good ones that get caught up in bad situations

Yeah there's lots of good cops but the community that each department serves is only as good as their worst officer. It's hard to appear better than the poorest representation of your force.

Back