ANOTHER BLACK MAN SHOT BY COPS (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
After the low-life, criminal nigger Jacob Blake was shot because he was resisting arrest, I was hopeful that he would die...thus removing a low-life, criminal nigger from society.

So you can imagine my disappointment to hear that he was "recovering" in the hospital.

However, I read some good and very satisfying news this evening.
The low-life, criminal nigger Jacob Blake is paralyzed from the waist down.
That means no walking, no sex, a urinary catheter attached to a drainage bag, and a colostomy bag on his side.

This is delightful news, because it means this low-life, filthy, criminal nigger will no longer be able to prey on anyone else...and he'll have the rest of his miserable life to sit on his ass in a wheelchair and wish that he would have cooperated with the police.

Regards,
-Ward

Mr. Mayhem

Crybaby faggot
This user was banned
The fact that he's a sex offender, I shed no tears. I pity his children.
They have an upstanding father, poor choice of words, as someone to look
up to. It won't surprise me if the city goes bankrupt with lawyers like
Benjamin Crump is running things.

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
He's paralyzed from the waist down.
Report: Jacob Blake's father says his son is paralyzed from waist down after he was shot by Kenosha police

Guess who gets to take care of him and his kids for the rest of his life because of poorly trained police? We do.

When towns are bankrupt from litigation maybe then they'll consider restructuring the police systems. I highly doubt the kids in the car will ever have respect for police.
Guess who got to take care of him and his kids before getting shot?

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
1598431013340.png

wer all da white womens

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
People are getting pissy because a nerdy white kid shot some protesters, but they're getting even more pissy that the cops gave him a bottle of water to quench his thirst :lol:

This cuckold Youtuber is part of the problem.. but you do get to see the video of the young defender

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Yet another Boogaloo terrorist. This one a 17 year old Trumptard crossed state lines on a call to action circulated by facebook. Apparently the police department helped them with more than water. The kid has been charged with two murders.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
The guy was jumping into the vehicle after them telling him to drop a knife, i would have done the same fucking thing. I ain't getting run over because some dumbass cant listen, hell should have lit him up even more stupid nigger
Plus he may have been getting a gun. So justified

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I read on Breitbart that the police tried to taze him earlier, and it had no effect on him.
Then he takes seven bullets...and he's "recovering in the hospital."

He was probably loaded with meth.

Regards,
-Ward
His legs dont work anymore

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
The guy was jumping into the vehicle after them telling him to drop a knife, i would have done the same fucking thing. I ain't getting run over because some dumbass cant listen, hell should have lit him up even more stupid nigger
i clearly said i didnt know enough to cast judgement...imo opinion the cop could and should have yanked him outta the car by his shirt and beat him senseless......sorry i dont have a knee jerk reaction to serious things.....take you keyboard muscles somewhere else bitch......

CowDozer

Rookie
i clearly said i didnt know enough to cast judgement...imo opinion the cop could and should have yanked him outta the car by his shirt and beat him senseless......sorry i dont have a knee jerk reaction to serious things.....take you keyboard muscles somewhere else bitch......
Okay then, if you didnt know enough, why the fuck do it? Dont get your ass chapped when someone casts their opinions and thoughts.

Back