We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Another dead motorcyclist with no helmet

Discussion in 'Train, Truck, Car or Motorcycle' started by D.O.A., Jan 9, 2014.

1. D.O.A.

D.O.A. DEUS VALT

his brain crawled away from the wreckage but died at the scene

ji56fNe.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Witchfynde

Witchfynde Guest

It does look like it tried to slither away with the "snail trail " behind it . It looks like the airbag deployed in front of his forks , but what's with the drink bottle and bowl of rice or whatever it is ?

• Like Like x 2
  3. D.O.A.

D.O.A. DEUS VALT

that's probably why he crashed, for me it takes a lot of concentration to use chopsticks

• Like Like x 3
  4. hecknatude

hecknatude What the heck!

This guy lost his fuckin mind...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bethy

Bethy SOMETIMES LIFE AINT FAIR KIDDO... Morbid Mania

I guess u would be in better shape than me cuz i cant even use chopsticks :shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  6. MajorWhiteBoy

MajorWhiteBoy Forum Veteran Short Bussed

Snail trail is exactly what popped in my mind too.

Ever since someone pointed out glasses of milk or some shit in a couple pics, ive noticed that type stuff a few times. What the fuck is around his brain?

• Like Like x 2
  7. randumbum

randumbum humankind is the future dinosaur

Looks like they were trying to corral his escaped brain.

8. MajorWhiteBoy

Maybe it didnt die. Its just in that awkward panic state a slug enters when you stack rocks around it, and it hasnt figured out reverse as a tactic just yet.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MajorWhiteBoy

Is that a parachute....or an airbag...what the fuck is up with this picture?

10. Liver1

Liver1 Veteran of GG

They are stones from the area to use as makeshift markers, in the 'rice bowl' are incense burning sticks in sand as also with the bottle is an offer to Buddha for the body.

11. MajorWhiteBoy

Well, i hope its diet. Buddha is fat as fuck, he doesnt need nesquick or whatever the fuck that is.

12. MajorWhiteBoy

13. Liver1

Liver1 Veteran of GG

Buddha is only fat in China, in other parts of Asia (Thailand, Sri Lanka, Burma etc) Buddhas are thin, its just an offering to the spirits to help the body rest in peace, also the bottle is green tea.