disaster Another Fool Who Can't Tell Gas From Brake (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

angelo

Rookie
we see or hear about this regionally maybe every decade.
even with the massive population difference, these yellow folk is sure stupid.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
got his captains license and lost it in 30 seconds, good that he wasnt a pilot
How fun I’d give anything to scream at the kids “ don’t make me turn this ship around you little fucks! I’m the captain !!”. I don’t know if it will be as effective as what I use now “ act right you little shits or I’ll sell you to the hood rats.”

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
It always blows my mind how all these retards have their driver's license while mine's been revoked for over 10 years because of some DUIs in my early twenties. Seems like they should be more concentrated on bad drivers then people just trying to get back home after a drink or two

wiggins

Forum Veteran
You know you went full retard when you whiskey throttle an automatic. 🤦🏻‍♂️👌🏼🤷🏻‍♂️🙈
"Whiskey Throttle"... that's new to me and very funny. In the little town I live in (Albury : 30 000) we had a woman drive into a shop all the way to the back last month (foot 'hard on the brake' all the way. Aged 80) and a fatal yesterday when an 85 yo woman drove her car into a light pole then off down the road for another few hundred yards before crashing and stopping. Her husband and passenger, aged 98, was injured and died in hospital.

Age is so often a factor in this stuff.

However, the driver of this car appears young enough to sort their parking shit out. I'd like to see their BAC and UDS...

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
"Whiskey Throttle"... that's new to me and very funny. In the little town I live in (Albury : 30 000) we had a woman drive into a shop all the way to the back last month (foot 'hard on the brake' all the way. Aged 80) and a fatal yesterday when an 85 yo woman drove her car into a light pole then off down the road for another few hundred yards before crashing and stopping. Her husband and passenger, aged 98, was injured and died in hospital.

Age is so often a factor in this stuff.

However, the driver of this car appears young enough to sort their parking shit out. I'd like to see their BAC and UDS...
Whiskey throttle is a dirt bike terminology

Back