Anthony Bourdain dead at 61- suicide (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
Dang them Clintons have to be the most efficient assassins in the history of humanity!!
Most of the comments on that article agree. After all the reading i've done on him i can say i don't think he topped himself.

I agree, my BJJ professor is good friends with the black belt that gave Bourdain his private lessons.. he said there was no way he could believe he did it..

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I agree, my BJJ professor is good friends with the black belt that gave Bourdain his private lessons.. he said there was no way he could believe he did it..
He spoke many times about his issues with drugs and depression, so no one really knows who is or isn't capable of taking their own lives at any given moment. I mean let's be serious for a second. Thinking the Clintons are these fucking ninja assassins going after everyone that says any thing negative about them... I see it as a little bit of a stretch.

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
He spoke many times about his issues with drugs and depression, so no one really knows who is or isn't capable of taking their own lives at any given moment. I mean let's be serious for a second. Thinking the Clintons are these fucking ninja assassins going after everyone that says any thing negative about them... I see it as a little bit of a stretch.

I agree In regards to Bourdain but I 100% percent believe the clintons have had numerous people killed. When your that high up, nothings a stretch..
There are just to many “coincidences”.

Back