Anthony Knott: Missing firefighter... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

HG

95T exp
its never been proven, the body was never found and they turned the dump over, a few times...

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
its never been proven, the body was never found and they turned the dump over, a few times...

Once the bin lorry was finished with him..they'd never find him in the dump.

I'm keeping this on the back burner for the next time I want to murder someone.

• Love
Reactions: HG

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Very Interesting Disappearance Guys!...It's kinda Creepy, If U think about it...Out with the Boy's for a Few,And then Just Disappear,Seemingly Off The Face Of The Planet!! Thing is,He's out there,Somewhere!
He's either Kicking It Up somewhere, With a Whole New Existence...Or he's Dead as Fuck,and Rotting Away Someplace Underground...Nvr To B Found!...Something will Turn Up One Day,It Usually Does Guys...Until Then,He's The Mystery Man...
SP

• Agree

Interregnum

first floor room 16
Very Interesting Disappearance Guys!...It's kinda Creepy, If U think about it...Out with the Boy's for a Few,And then Just Disappear,Seemingly Off The Face Of The Planet!! Thing is,He's out there,Somewhere!
He's either Kicking It Up somewhere, With a Whole New Existence...Or he's Dead as Fuck,and Rotting Away Someplace Underground...Nvr To B Found!...Something will Turn Up One Day,It Usually Does Guys...Until Then,He's The Mystery Man...
SP
Sometimes i ask myself how people still disappear nowadays, isnt the world yet densely populated?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Sometimes i ask myself how people still disappear nowadays, isnt the world yet densely populated?
Either too Densely Populated,Or under Video Surveillance Right??? I to wonder how it's possible to Dissapear in this Technological Age,That we live in!...SP

• Agree

samael88

Well Known Member
The other thing is, you never know what someone is up to in their personal life. Guy could have been up to all kinds of shit that could have got him in to trouble with someone who's not to be fucked with. Or, maybe he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The mysteries of the world, while seeming vast and unknowing, normally have a simple explanation.

My father always told me KISS (keep it simple stupid).

Back