Anti Trump Man Has a Change of Heart

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I really don't understand all of this anti Trump stuff, can an American please explain to someone in the UK what Trump has done wrong? On my side of the pond I got the impression that Trump has done or tried to do exactly what he said he was going to do before he was elected. He said he wanted to build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out of the USA, what is wrong with that? if they are illegal then they have no right to be there. With the state of British politics at the moment (Brexit fiasco!) I'd happily trade every single member of our Parliament for one Donald Trump.

Honest One

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
I really don't understand all of this anti Trump stuff, can an American please explain to someone in the UK what Trump has done wrong? On my side of the pond I got the impression that Trump has done or tried to do exactly what he said he was going to do before he was elected. He said he wanted to build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out of the USA, what is wrong with that? if they are illegal then they have no right to be there. With the state of British politics at the moment (Brexit fiasco!) I'd happily trade every single member of our Parliament for one Donald Trump.
He's too honest, he calls a donkey a donkey and a pig a pig, Libtards need everything sugar coated for them, they can't handle reality. They also hate him for not giving every fucking immigrant who crosses the border a free ride Like that black bastard before him. GO TRUMP! :Happy:

Jägers Acog

Drop a op And we have a fiesta
This shit is so true. My old libtard art teacher was a fucking full on feminist and got mad at me for talking good about him. Also she was saying that he’s trying to build an imagine border. Bruh there a fucking map with borders on it, just on physical ones. If I said that she would screamed at me lol

mrln

silent ghost
numerousnumerousnumerous times hes said mexico was going to pay for the wall. and people bought it! mexico isnt paying for the wall,we are. he cut money from education programs of children in military families. the govt is taking over peoples land as well. he complained about obama golfing. yet hes spent over 300mil usd on his outings. which,take place at HIS resort. so if its his resort,why is he charging us for this? he says he wants to save tax payers money,but yet taking from us for his personal gain.

D.O.A.

LET ME TELL YOU A COUPLE A THREE THINGS
numerousnumerousnumerous times hes said mexico was going to pay for the wall. and people bought it! mexico isnt paying for the wall,we are. he cut money from education programs of children in military families. the govt is taking over peoples land as well. he complained about obama golfing. yet hes spent over 300mil usd on his outings. which,take place at HIS resort. so if its his resort,why is he charging us for this? he says he wants to save tax payers money,but yet taking from us for his personal gain.
Awww, enjoy another 5 years of this ride or list all your complaints and mail them to Auntie Pelosi she can file them under her scotch and coke or use it as evidence in a show trial ran by some bug eyed looking pedo from California 👌

c8mayym55r241.jpg
mjnyo48xtj241.jpg