Antifa at the door

lovedeadmigs

msr's neihbor.
Indeed,how the fuck did they get away with it? Should have had a batton smacked about their heads at least.

Because there is no one there to enact vicious violence upon them. Trust me if I can ever get in the midst of this in real time, I'll show you on film how to disband these pink haired froot loops.

Id get so much blood flowing in such little time, that id more than likely go to jail...where I would spill even more blood.

lol

Bipolargods509

Fuck around, find out
Welcome to Portland,Oregon Ladies and Gentlemen enjoy your stay...I hate these fuckin jackasses so much I just want to kill all of them it's really bad here in Portland with them and the squats ........fuck me running!!
It's not so much oregon as a whole, it's just the I 5 corridor. Follow I 5 from the Canadian border to Mexico. Everything to the west is blue, and everything to the east is red. King, Snohomish, and pierce counties are completely destroying washington, from constitutional rights to as small as 30 dollar car tabs. Coastal, big city libtards with their neo marxist progressive ideology is eating away at our great nation. Liberalism is a disease

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
It's not so much oregon as a whole, it's just the I 5 corridor. Follow I 5 from the Canadian border to Mexico. Everything to the west is blue, and everything to the east is red. King, Snohomish, and pierce counties are completely destroying washington, from constitutional rights to as small as 30 dollar car tabs. Coastal, big city libtards with their neo marxist progressive ideology is eating away at our great nation. Liberalism is a disease
You wouldn't believe all the fucking tents that are here in Portland and fucking big piles of garbage everywhere like I said before I live in a third world city!!
1575832886054.png
1575832948191.png

Bipolargods509

Fuck around, find out
You wouldn't believe all the fucking tents that are here in Portland and fucking big piles of garbage everywhere like I said before I live in a third world city!!View attachment 394782View attachment 394783
I live in spokane. Haven't been to pdx in since the election and it was bad before that. I thought about moving there about 10 years. I use to hang out with all the crust punks and skins at the east end. Spent a lot of time in pdx. It's a shame the way it turned out. Over ran by antifa commie scum

D.O.A.

I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO PEAK
These are the losers who get picked last in gym class dictating what society should do with itself
Democracy only works when they win. Obongo might have been called a nigger online for 8 years and was despised by the right for various reasons too but I have never seen conservative normies protest irl to the extent the left has the last few years. Do these people even have jobs? Same as idiot climate protestors gluing themselves to shit. These people have too much time on their hands, it's a generation of weak as fuck softcocks, sellouts and traitors. Lucky I'm anonymous online or they'd preemptively spit in my coffee - the only job a leftist can do, pull a steam handle

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
I live in spokane. Haven't been to pdx in since the election and it was bad before that. I thought about moving there about 10 years. I use to hang out with all the crust punks and skins at the east end. Spent a lot of time in pdx. It's a shame the way it turned out. Over ran by antifa commie scum
Yes B dear you got that right 10 years ago things were still pretty good in Portland it was clean,very few squats,and no antifa scum as well,I have been to Spokane a few times it's beautiful their hun. :tu: 🥰🤗